News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

a beginner

Started by Tam, March 19, 2007, 11:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam

if my english is bad, can I become a good programmer?
I am not an extravert, in china, they always said that you must become an extravert(outgoing?) man. else you will be an coder in you life(although you are good at programming). they look down on programmer.
my english is too bad to show my mean well.
I am so sorrowful, I must go to B class today, because my bad english.

In my school, I am the best one who good at programming, but I always tired to make the experiment report, It's only to copy the text from books.I only got 76 points in C language final examination, some one who got 95 points, but he can't operate computer well. I am so tired to face everything, Is it really useful to copy books???

I want to make friend with others, who can give your MSN to me?

hutch, I firstly see masn in a book who write by Iczelion, he talk about you in book, so I know you years ago, a venture: why a lots of persons are disgusted with Microsoft ?

who can tell me some good c(vc) website ?

Thank you!

Draakie

Welcome Tam !

if my english is bad, can I become a good programmer?

Thankfully ASSEMBLER is a universal non-English programming language much like LOVE.... :lol
So you can be a good programmer without beieng good at english. A lot of people here have
English as their second language - so you are not Alone ! Besides there is also a couple of China
based forum members !

So good luck and don't look down on yourself so much.
Does this code make me look bloated ? (wink)

PBrennick

Tam,
I agree with Draakie. You should not be so hard on yourself. When a programmer puts together a perfectly functioning piece of software, he sees it as a masterpiece; something to be proud of. It is the same feeling that an artist gets because that is what you are doing. Others, who look down on programmers, do so because they are jealous.

Be good at your craft and it will be good to you. Confuscious said something like that.

Paul
The GeneSys Project is available from:
The Repository or My crappy website

Tam

Draakie, PBrennick,
Thank you!
QuoteThankfully ASSEMBLER is a universal non-English programming language much like LOVE....
yes, but I don't think some one who can learnd programming well if he don't read datas well.
I can read your replaies well, but I really can't write it so.

Thanky you.