Any one who can give me a tutorial about MASM32 I want to learn this... pls help

Started by gemzkyrye214, January 15, 2007, 02:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemzkyrye214

You can send me the source code and its function or usage. The basics of MASM32. How to use it. Give some example. Thanks a lot. Please e-mail me at johnryancadaing@yahoo.com

TNick

Welcome aboard!
To start learning Assambly under Wndows, the greatest sources are Iczelion's tutorials. The MASM32 package has a HELP folder, with various helpful things, also. If you choose to use an IDE, RadASM and EasyCode will be your friends.

Regards,
Nick

ic2

Like TNick said Iczelion's tutorials will be your greatest start and his example will rush you to stardom *only* after a Icz tute or two. Just strip them apart, see what you can move around, play with the message box,  than put them back together again.  Always keep a few back-up copies of what you are playing with and you be ok in a few days or week or two.

You also need to look at all the help files in the masm32 packages.  Especially the OPCODES.HLP  ... You have all you ever need in the package with plenty of help files than you can go from there latter...

Just stick to it and come back when help is needed.  You can't go wrong.  You will quickly find out how easy most things really are.  It is easer than c.

Good Luck