News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

A place to store my snippets?

Started by Ehtyar, January 18, 2007, 10:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehtyar

Hutch, That is indeed an interesting idea, quite practical also. However, TNick has already developed a database frontend for our project, so maybe next time, but thank you :)
ramguru, Have you looked at the sqlite api/docs lately? ;)
Ultrano, thank you for the example, I'm sure TNick will have a look at it and see if he can get any hints. I was also thinking of using your awesome PrefState.lib if we have a lot of preferences to save later on. (if we use any of your work in this project you will be mentioned in the about box)
TNick and i will be communicating via MSN for this project, and we will try to post updates here as we make progress.
Currently i am (trying to) adding HiEdit into the dialog, and clean it up a little. It has not gone smoothly thus far, but akyprian is helping me out on the winasm forum TNick has already developed a basic interface for the database, which will be tested as soon as i get HiEdit up and running. Cross your fingers ;)

Ehtyar.

ramguru

Quote from: Ehtyar on January 20, 2007, 10:32:39 PM
ramguru, Have you looked at the sqlite api/docs lately? ;)

Not really lately but remember everything as this was two hours ago  :bg
My snippets will definitely be of blob type :)

Ehtyar

Well if you end up putting something together, I'd love to take a look. I seem to learn best from example code, and to be perfectly honest, sqlite looked a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me.

Ehtyar.