MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

RadASM 2.2.1.0 bugtest

Started by KetilO, June 26, 2006, 10:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KetilO

Hi

Poasm makes RadASM behave strane. This also happends with RadASM 2.2.0.9
What makes RadASM 2.2.1.0 hang is the new function that jumps to the first error.
With poasm the error bookmark is not set if the file is not open. This causes the hang.
RadASM also throws error bookmarks where it should not, and for a short while poasm's help console screen is shown.

Poasm definitly makes RadASM unstable.

I don't recomend using error bookmarking with poasm until the cause of this strange behaviour is found and fixed.

KetilO

KetilO

Hi

The cause of the problem has been found. In poasm.ini make this change:

[Error]
BookMark=3
Identify=error,error

KetilO

intcode

Radasm Error in Windows 98...

1. cannot run the project file (comctl32.dll problem)
1. cannot close the project (make radasm not responding)

Thanks..

KetilO

Hi intcode

I think this problems are fixed, try downloading again.

KetilO

KetilO

Hi all

New upload:

o New 'Project Wizard' that also works on Win95b (does not use property sheets).
o Fixed bugs in RadToolbar addin (crash on Win95b if Custom Toolbar was enabled).

KetilO

Shantanu Gadgil

Hello Ketil,

In the  Option > Language  option dialog would it be possible to show the magnification factor along with the slider?

Cheers,
Shantanu
To ret is human, to jmp divine!

AkinforASM

Dear KetilO,

When I use OpenGl.tpl template, it produce an include file referring to gl.def and glu.def which are not available in MASM32 or RadASM package.

I have searched the forum to learn methods to create such files (lib2def method). However I'm not sure how to create them since the lib files are named differently (like glu32.lib, glaux.lib etc.). The other openGL template works wonderfully.

Is it a bug with the template or I'm missing something?

Regards,

KetilO

Hi AkinforASM

I have not been able to track down these files. Unfortunatly I can't remember who submitted the template.

KetilO

dhucul

Linker options will not accept /STACK:1000000,1000000 although this works on a command line.  Seems like comma is not recognized properly. Thanks

TNick

Welcome aboard, dhucul!
Try to use | instead of comma (I've seen this used before for some other command, but maybe it works)

Nick

dhucul

Thanks Nick! That worked nicely.  :U