News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

USB Interfacing

Started by Colbhaidh, October 05, 2006, 02:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colbhaidh

I would like to use MASM to communicate with a PIC 18FXXX USB microcontroller. I have successfully done this in Visual C 6, BCB4 and DevC , but I really need to do this in MASM32. This is part of an ongoing attempt to give a modern laptop with no RS232 or Parallel port some interaction with the real world.
All the C/C++ code works fine but I hate to sumbit to the use of such a stupid language.
However I cannot find any translations of necessary *.h files to *.inc files. e.g. hidsdi.h, hiduser.h blah de blah.h ( it may include the *.lib files, but I hope not). I really should do this myself but I admit to seeking the lazy alternative. If no response, I will do it but I really need to spend some time tickling my wee Scottish Terrior dog. (How can you refuse such a bleeding heart request? Where is your humanity? Think of the wee dug?)

Has anyone translated a *.h to *.inc file that I can use as a template or better still (for a lazy excuse of a *&^¬!" ) translated the necessary USB files to MASM32 ?

P1

Colbhaidh,

Welcome Aboard      :U

The forum 'Search' and your favorite search engine will answer many questions before we can and save you time.     :dance:

NaN (Jaymeson Trudgen) had a USB example piece using his OA32 software.  I have an archive copy, if you can't find it.  ( PM a e-mail address to me )

I might be persuaded to help too.

Regards,  P1