News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Opcode table

Started by RedXVII, August 27, 2006, 11:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedXVII

Anyone got a hex to opcode table and an opcode to hex table?

Cant find one :(

RedXVII

PBrennick

Red,
Search Intel's website, everything is there.

Paul
The GeneSys Project is available from:
The Repository or My crappy website

RedXVII

Funny enough, i did, but it must be me cause i cant find quite what im looking for on their website. Its kindof messy  :(

Ill take another look

EDIT: didnt find quite what i was looking for. I was looking for a more simplified and shortend down list that i could quickly make it into a program of sorts.

PBrennick

Not trying to be stupid or anything but did you think to try \masm32\help\opcode.* ?  I found 3 results there.

Also, try googling for IA32 Opcodes - 8 results, did you try anything or just expect the work to be done for you?

Paul
The GeneSys Project is available from:
The Repository or My crappy website

ToutEnMasm

Hello,
http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=62.msg230#msg230

There is also two files in this forum,(one by hutch) that are written to made a disassembler or a compiler.
http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=63.msg231#msg231
                                                ToutEnMasm

RedXVII

Thanks ToutEnMasm, Thats just what Im looking for, especially the second link, cheers!

I wouldnt say looking in the Masm help files would give that sort of info, although that will come in handy, thanks. I was hoping someone had already made a list/table to make this easier to write, fortunately ToutEnMasm just provided me with the link. Clicking each of the 100+ opcode links and adding to my text file would be a very lame job. As for getting it done for me, is it not reasonable to ask for something that someone has probably already got? Perhaps you misunderstood what I wanted.  :(

Thanks alot all the same  :U
RedXVII

asmfan

Russia is a weird place

RedXVII

Nice one asmfan, that one will come in handy.

*hits Ctrl+D*

Cheers :U