mov hHelpTB,eax
push hHelpTB
pop rbbi.hwndChild
mov rbbi.cyMinChild, 26
mov rbbi.cxMinChild, 126
invoke SendMessage,hrebar,RB_INSERTBAND,1,addr rbbi

ret

DoRebar endp

All the toolbars are correct... Can someone tell me why the toolbars are not "childing" with the REBARBANDS???

anyone?

prodigy

this forums response time is amazingly slow... Usually I get the answers the same day I post... I might need to move forums...

But if anyones till has anything they can get from this... Please help me out... I have to get this ReBar done...

hutch--

Try posting a working app so that someone can actually have a look at it, with the present enquiry there is not enough information to respond to it.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Manos

Send the application source code here.

Manos.

ToutEnMasm

Hello,
The REBARBANDINFO is not initialised correctly.
On stack,arguments have a random value and this code could only crash,if not crash,it's your day of chance and tomorrow he will crash.
There is a lot of initialiasation to do with the rebar,download the "helper on common control" in this forum to save time.
The code begin by
inicommoncontrolsex
Then you can create the rebar and do the lot of code that create it with one or more bar.

P1

Quote from: prodigy on August 13, 2006, 06:23:35 AM
this forums response time is amazingly slow... Usually I get the answers the same day I post... I might need to move forums...
And your response slowest is ....  Beside, on a weekend, what do you expect from Professionals working a regular work week? 

It would be nice to give feedback, if one of these suggestions have worked for you.

Regards,  P1  :8)

prodigy

Oh I am really sorry. I do apoligize.... I haven't been working on it lately but I will do some work and tell you.. The "helper on common controls" seems to be a great tool... But do you know of any examples I could look at that are a little more thorough then the example that came with RadASM and MASM???

Thanks for the replies!

ToutEnMasm

Hello,
The source code of My IDE(editmasm) use the rebar in masm.Comment are in french and it is not to make a sample.
What could help in it,is the code explorer,right clic on the code and choose "chercher le plan"

Best way is to follow the shell help file (or the SDK) that have a complete explanation of the rebar.
It's hard work,but it is the only way to learn how use complex controls as this one.

ToutEnMasm