News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

keyword list

Started by pro3carp3, August 30, 2006, 04:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pro3carp3

Is there a document available that list's all of the mnemonics, operators, directives, and other keywords and symbols in one place?  I'm looking at creating a wordfile for the UltraEdit editor and need to list the recognizable keywords for syntax highlighting.

Thanks.
LGC

donkey

Hi pro3carp3

I do not believe there is a complete keyword list per se but you can find all of these in the help file that is distributed with GoAsm. Alternatively you can use the one I generated for RadASM, found in the GoAsm.ini file though it is not 100% complete it is very close.

Edgar
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

1rDirEctoALgran0

Hello,

I have the data that you are looking for.  :dance: Download the zip file.
- "Keywords.TXT" contains ALL keywords for GoAsm and GoRC.
- "GoAsm.INI" is my INI file for RadAsm. This IDE is superb, try it, it is a freeware !
- "GoDevTool Memento.CHM" is a help that I'm working on at this moment and not finished yet...

Enjoy !  :bg

Patrick Ruiz
(France)

[attachment deleted by admin]

pro3carp3

Patrick,

Thank you.  That is exactly what I was looking for.

:U
LGC

Boucly

Since you already got what you want, you probably want be reading this anymore, but I think this can be of help, pro3carp3. It is something that I always find useful when looking for exactly how the opcode works:

IA-32 Intel® Architecture Software Developer's Manual
In it:
Volume 1: Basic
Volume 2A: Instruction Set
Volume 2B: Instruction Set

Volume 1, you can find registers, and the other two, all the avaliable operands for pentium 4 and below and probably some 64-bit explanation too.

Boucly