News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Lowering gas prices

Started by skywalker, September 12, 2006, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywalker

I don't recall a time when Task Manager couldn't close a frozen app. There were 2 instances of IE open that someone had minimized.  I couldn't do a restart or shutdown.
It got as far as closing network connections and hung. Had to do the "unplug the power cord " thing.

Also had some instances of composing messages in IE or making attachments when I had to relog  back on to my IP.

Are these just things that randomly occur in a network environment ?

Gas prices have been going down in the Houston area, about $2.20/gallon now.
Nice change for the better.

Some of the stations look as though they're giving it away by the crowds.

What are you paying in your area ?

Anyone ever run biodiesel in their vehicle? We do testing on it in my lab.

Thanks,
              Andy

ninjarider

it ranged on the gas station in my town. i think the lowest is 2.26 up to 2.32. from what i heard biodesil is ok. cant run it in my vehicle though. im wanting to find an ethenol place. i heard that stuff was about 1.20 a gallon.

mnemonic

Here in Germany the prices don't stop going up.
You pay currently around 1,30 Euro per Liter, that would be approximately 5 Euros per Gallon.

Nice to see who owns the oil. :wink
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.--Plato
-------
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

drhowarddrfine

$2.19 when I went to bed last night.  I thought for sure that same station posted $2.15 unless it went up when I got home.

Wistrik

About Task Manager: I had instances in Win98SE where TM couldn't properly close something, so I'm well-trained in punching the little reset button on the front of my case when TM fails to work properly. At least WinXP doesn't give me the presumptuous boot-time ScanDisk message that implied I was at fault for causing the whole mess. I was always quick to disable that thing in Win98SE.

Gas prices where I live have been hovering near $3 US for the past few months. They drop a few pennies now and then, only to surge upward another $0.50 US whenever a handy excuse presents itself. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was only paying $1 US for a gallon of gas. In fact, it was only five years ago. I certainly don't drive as much as I used to.

Ghirai

Over here 1L is about 1 EURO, keeps going up, and what sucks is that the minimum wage is a little less than 100.
MASM32 Project/RadASM mirror - http://ghirai.com/hutch/mmi.html

rags

Where I live, I just paid $2.45 US/Gallon . The price has lowered at least $.30 per gallon over the last 2 weeks..
Rags
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO