News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Older html help files

Started by skywalker, April 03, 2006, 01:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywalker

I remember when I dled an older masm package, there was about 20-30 html help files in it.

At the time I was still messing with 16 bit code.

Is that still available  by chance ?

Thanks,
            Andy

PBrennick

Andy,
I do not know if these are what you are looking for but the attached archive contains only html files.  The file set is comprised of API-Constants.

Not included is the manual for Masm 6.1, I don't know if you want those html files also, .5 meg.

hth,
Paul

[attachment deleted by admin]
The GeneSys Project is available from:
The Repository or My crappy website

skywalker

Quote from: PBrennick on April 04, 2006, 03:29:00 AM
Andy,
I do not know if these are what you are looking for but the attached archive contains only html files.  The file set is comprised of API-Constants.

Not included is the manual for Masm 6.1, I don't know if you want those html files also, .5 meg.

hth,
Paul

I just found them on Iczelion's site, his tuturials.

Too bad they can't be dled.

PBrennick

Andy,
Now that I know what you are looking for, I can tell you that those files have been available for download from my website since last July.  I, also, created an eBook of the tutorials but I do not think you want that.  http://www.pbrennick.com/asmtools/OriginalTutorials.zip when downloaded, will give you the 35 html files and in a folder in the zip are all 35 projects.

Glad to be of help.  Let me know if you have any troubles.
Paul

IAO

Hi to all:  My English is poor. But I try.

Mr. PBrennick.
I remember the last year. The modification that you did of (HTML) to (exe).
It was fantastic.  :U
I conserve it in my PC.

Yesterday, I took a stroll by your website.
ww.pbrennick.com

It told me:
Forbidden   You don't have permission to access /asmtools/ on this server.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at ww.pbrennick.com Port 80

That this well?

Thanks for your patience.

Bye ('_').
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."    Mahatma Gandhi

PBrennick

IAO,
Hello, it is interesting to note that that and another lerror was brought to my attention by Tedd.  I have already fixed the error that he found and as a result of that process, I discovered that the ISP hosting my site had made some changes that means I cannot show the contents in the way it has always worked.  It must have been an oversight on their part that they were probably breaking a lot of websites in their zeal to ensure better security.  <bleh!>

Anyway, watch this thread and I will report here when the repair is completed.  Anyone with a direct link to one of the files such as I just gave to Andy will find that their links still work just fine.

For the time being and in case you lost the program, http://www.pbrennick.com/asmtools/IczelionsTutorials.zip is what you are looking for, sorry for any trouble and a big, BIG thanks to Tedd!

Paul

skywalker

Quote from: PBrennick on April 05, 2006, 08:17:53 AM
Andy,
Now that I know what you are looking for, I can tell you that those files have been available for download from my website since last July.  I, also, created an eBook of the tutorials but I do not think you want that.  http://www.pbrennick.com/asmtools/OriginalTutorials.zip when downloaded, will give you the 35 html files and in a folder in the zip are all 35 projects.

Glad to be of help.  Let me know if you have any troubles.
Paul

Thanks, it's nice that the example source code is included as well. It's been a lot of help.

PBrennick

Andy,
No problem, glad to help.  Those files will always be available on my website which I am still repairing to resolve some java incompatabilities, etc.

Paul

PBrennick

IAO,
I fixed the menu on my website but I have to work tomorrow to add the rest of the zips.  The one you are interested in, though, is there.

Paul