MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Start view settings

Started by skywalker, February 23, 2006, 04:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywalker

Thanks for everyones help.

1. I can't figure how to get the view settings for pic #2 for another computer.(pic #1) XP Profession SP 2
2. I know someone told me but I forgot how to get a screenshot other than using PrtScr.
3. I also forgot the command to disable explorer's default zip file view (I tried advanced search here.)

Thanks a lot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

arafel

1. Right click on the taskbar. Go to the "Start Menu" tab and choose "classic start menu" option.
2. Try this one http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
3. regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll

skywalker

Quote from: arafel on February 23, 2006, 04:48:43 PM
1. Right click on the taskbar. Go to the "Start Menu" tab and choose "classic start menu" option.
2. Try this one http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
3. regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll

Thanks. Someone gave me the right key combination to save the screen contents, but forgot what it is.

I'd like to learn how to reprogram the PrtScr key so it does what most keyboards dod with it , but that topic is a hot one. :-)

Take care.

zooba

Is Alt-Prnt Scrn what you're looking for? IIRC, it only snaps the active window.

skywalker

Quote from: zooba on February 23, 2006, 10:25:11 PM
Is Alt-Prnt Scrn what you're looking for? IIRC, it only snaps the active window.

That doesn't work either. We have some other keyboards in the storeroom. I may use one of them.

The storeroom is like walking back in time. 14.4 external modems, computers with 5.25 inch floppies... :-)

What does IIRC mean?

Mark Jones

"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08

Mincho Georgiev

No more 'magic words'  :bg, Mark reveal the secrets .

Mark Jones

Quote from: shaka_zulu on February 27, 2006, 12:21:01 PM
No more 'magic words'  :bg, Mark reveal the secrets .

ILTCOOTB!

(I let the cat out of the bag!)  :lol
"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08

Mincho Georgiev

:bg, I was wondering, does someone update frequently this site with a new 'keywords' ?