MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Services example code

Started by Relvinian, January 20, 2005, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relvinian

Hey all,

Does anyone have some example ASM code that deals with creating and using Services? I have lots of C++/ATL code that I could translate to assembly but would like to see other ASM examples if anyone has them.

Thanks
Relvinian

00100b

There is a link to one here that appears under the list of tutorials ("Articles by Various Authors") on Iczelion's Win32 Assembly Homepage.

There is also a chapter devoted to this topic in the book "The Assembly Programming Master Book" by Vlad Pirogov (ISBN: 1-931769-36-2).

MSDN Library contains all the details concerning the Win32 API involved and provides some examples in VC++.

Relvinian

Quote from: 00100b on January 21, 2005, 03:51:13 AM
There is a link to one here that appears under the list of tutorials ("Articles by Various Authors") on Iczelion's Win32 Assembly Homepage.

There is also a chapter devoted to this topic in the book "The Assembly Programming Master Book" by Vlad Pirogov (ISBN: 1-931769-36-2).

MSDN Library contains all the details concerning the Win32 API involved and provides some examples in VC++.

Thanks for the link and book information.  Along with those, I am in the process of taking my commercial application and converting it to assembly from c++.  A big project because it does a lot.

Relvinian