News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Examples archives history

Started by hitchhikr, August 14, 2005, 02:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitchhikr

- Added Sprites_Animations (use arrows to control sprite1).
- Changed all pictures to bmp format.

(Both archives updated).

Mark Jones

Tathams, you can try downloading today's build from: http://heliosstudios.net/temp/Franck's_GL_Files_2005-08-23.zip (2.79MB)

This is only temporary and will not be updated (unless some autonomous method can be implemented, since Franck codes new versions so darn fast.)  :bg
"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08

tathams

Thanks you very much 'Mark Jones'  :thumbu I was able to access your URL with out any problems. Will still try the cyber cafe route when I can pry myself away from my desk. I have been looking for simplified openGL code, without tons of bloatware. I am trying to visually show prolog solving a constraint problem with all of its rollback and redo activity.

Again thanks for your upload

hitchhikr

Updated the framework with anti-aliasing capability.
Due to this the startup messagebox have been replaced with a dialogbox allowing the user to select various options.

(Only Examples.zip updated).

rea

Quote(unless some autonomous method can be implemented, since Franck codes new versions so darn fast.) 

I only have a suguestion :), why not use a version system???

Why not do some CVS or SVN? in that way, they can have a folder for his things... and link them here... also that will serve for have a track of the person in the things that they do...

Tought I dont unse them widely, I guess can be a good option, perhaps or will be overhead to use another tool :).

Here you can find some about CVS and SVN... http://www.tortoisecvs.org/otherstuff.shtml, they only need open the client and see if something new there is... also that will preserve, for example what things you have added for the anti alias thing... ;).

Tought exactly I dont know how to use at the server side, the more that I have done with CVS is do a local repository and work there.... and yes you can go back and to the actual version ;)... also the complete repository can be distributed for off-line access ;) (If Im not wrong).

hitchhikr

- Added Display_JPG (after Siekmanski's Display_PICTURE).

(Both archives updated).

hitchhikr

I only have a suguestion :), why not use a version system???

Why not do some CVS or SVN? in that way, they can have a folder for his things... and link them here... also that will serve for have a track of the person in the things that they do...

Tought I dont unse them widely, I guess can be a good option, perhaps or will be overhead to use another tool :).

Here you can find some about CVS and SVN... http://www.tortoisecvs.org/otherstuff.shtml, they only need open the client and see if something new there is... also that will preserve, for example what things you have added for the anti alias thing... ;).

Tought exactly I dont know how to use at the server side, the more that I have done with CVS is do a local repository and work there.... and yes you can go back and to the actual version ;)... also the complete repository can be distributed for off-line access ;) (If Im not wrong).

Apart from the Display_JPG example i just included,
there's only one person behind this & it's me. It shall remain that way.

Furthermore i'll had to ask for some space on some opensource website to obtain a cvs server or something because i don't have the ability to run such gadget tool.

hitchhikr

- Added Custom_Sound_Mixer & Play_Sounds.
- Expanded DInput.asm with DInput_Get_Key_NoRepeat.

(Both archives updated).

hitchhikr

hitchhikr

- Added Bump_Mapping.

(Only examples.zip updated).

hitchhikr

- Modified Bump_Mapping so it works with the lousy cards with only 2 textures units (like the gf4mx).

hitchhikr

- Modified Bump_Bitmap so it loads the object from disk (a simple txt format) & it creates the tangent & binormals automagically.
- Fixed Siekmanski's picture.asm.

(Both archives updated).

Mark Jones

Is Mario supposed to be moving in the Sprites_Animation demo?
"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08

hitchhikr

Yes, with the help of the arrows keys.

Farabi

Hitchickr:
Hai. Nice .obj loader. But I dont know how to use it. Maybe you can made it as a single procedure?
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"