RadASM 2.2.0.3 released (08-13-2005)

Started by KetilO, August 13, 2005, 09:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KetilO

Whats new:

o New dialog preview addin (Preview.dll).
0 New create proto addin (CreateProtoEx.dll).
o ReallyRad addin ready for language translation.
o RADbg addin ready for language translation.
o Improved intellisense.
o Added intellisense icons.
  - High word of the listbox itemdata is the icon index (0-15).
o Added support for bcet basic.
  - http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html
o Possible to ovverride assembler type.
o Added CodeTemplates addin. Created by drizz.
o Added more processor instructions hiliting. Created by drizz.
o Fixed a bug where the resource file dialog would open last dir, not current project dir.
o Added ^I (Tab) and ^M (Enter) to find dialog. Makes it possible to search for Tab and CR.
o Added custom controls include files to Masm\Inc.
o Added RadADDIN.inc to Masm\Inc. Created by drizz.
  - Makes it possible to use invoke on RadASM addin functions.
o Added HL and RAGraph custom controls by Faiseur.
o Added several addins by lamer.

KetilO

Petroizki

Hello,

There seems to be a little conflict on the keyword coloring.

SubStr for example is defined on 'Group#09', but it is colored the same as 'Constants'.

Biterider

Hi KetilO
I downloaded your release version 2.2.0.3 and noted some things that don't work and others that changed the way it does.

On the properties pane there appears a drawing problem when using the mouse wheel. If you select an item (3rd or above) and you scroll using the wheel, the value column 3 items above receives the value of the selected one. Additionally the selection box [...] appears in place of the combo scroll down [v].

Something seems to have changed since the ObjAsm32 AddIn doesn't work any more. I guess that is something related to the subclassing since switching from Debug to Release compiling crashes RadAsm or when I switch from one Editor Window to another. Can you confirm this change?

Another thing that has changed is the Ctrl+Space behaviour. Now it appears a list with a lot of duplicated items (it seems to be code labels). Also the internal behaviour has changed since I can't intercept it any more to keep listbox logic in phase. Now RadAsm crashes!

Finally, as reported before, the autocomplete feature for .repeat is missing.

Regards,

Biterider

KetilO

Hi Petroizki

There are two different: SUBSTR and @SubStr

KetilO

KetilO

Hi Biterider

Nothing have changed in RadASM since the last bugtest (2203k).
But in order to fix a problem with ownerdrawn popup on 98 and 2k some weird things had to be done with the intellisense listboxes.
Maybe this causes problems. In a later version I will use listview or comboex to avoid this problem.

KetilO

Petroizki

Quote from: KetilO on August 15, 2005, 09:20:34 PMThere are two different: SUBSTR and @SubStr
Ooops sorry, i meant '@SubStr' of course. It is defined in 'Group #09', but colored as constant.  :red

'SubStr' is defined in 'Group #07' and works just fine..