MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Senior moments.

Started by Bill Cravener, February 28, 2012, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

anunitu

What?  Where am I,am I on that interweb thing? And where are my glasses..Oh here they are on my face.....

donkey

Made me laugh, thanks, by the way why's my hair so stiff ?
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

Bill Cravener

I myself have experienced the refrigerator confusion. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

anunitu

I once spent 3 hours hunting for my Glasses, after a while feeling hungry I opened the frig,and there they were,on the top shelf.

AParsons

A friend of mine has a saying "spectacles, testicles', wallet and watch."

hutch--

I don't remember ever having a senior moment  :P

You know when you are in trouble when you go looking for your glasses while wearing them.

AParsons, I remember that one from my parents generation.  :U
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

vanjast

My favourite is hiding things in 'secure' places, that I can only find in 3 months (sometimes a year) time.
I just forget where I put the damn things. It's not senior thing - I've been doing it all my life.  :eek

dedndave

now i know why they call us "old farts" - lol

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.