MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

FillPolygon

Started by zemtex, December 14, 2011, 11:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemtex

Hi people.

I am looking for a replacement code for GDI+ FillPolygon,FillPolygonI functions that works with DIB sections. If you people can develope such a function and people could come together and optimize it as best as people can. Who wants to go first?  :boohoo:
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

Siekmanski

A start:
This is a 3D polygon filler I did 15 years ago in DOS.
The source is not really commented. ( TASM and in Dutch )

Farabi

Quote from: Siekmanski on December 14, 2011, 01:53:38 PM
A start:
This is a 3D polygon filler I did 15 years ago in DOS.
The source is not really commented. ( TASM and in Dutch )

That is amazing dude, anyway, you sounds familiar. If you the one who handled OpenGL or DirectX, I bet I wouldnt be able to beat you.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

Siekmanski

I did a translation of the Direct3D9 DDraw Dsound includes for Masm years ago.  :bg

zemtex

I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

Farabi

Well, I gues we already have all of the function for creating our own 3D graphic renderer library, I tried to use PoligonFill provided by my laptop vendor, but I bet it would not compatible on another machines. I guess we need to handled everything on our own.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"