News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Marketing Plan

Started by Farabi, December 15, 2011, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

Guys, we can use MS dan Intel's networking to sells our Softwares. We already had everything on this forum, from visual system, database, and even Augment reality, mostly created by me. So I dont think anyone outside us will be able to keep up with us. But of course, we need to keep our image to not look poor, like a beggar, we need to respect everyone hardworks.
There are more than 200 milions computers arround the globes, imagine that 1 title is priced for 10 USD how much we can earn in averages for only 1 project. Than we make everyone competing each others, we better split the team for the GUI makers and the AddOn makers, so we will make things simpler.

Each time we put anyone codes on the Labs subforum please announce it to the makers so we can disscuss the profit. Payment only paid each software selled do we agree?? I think this is would be fair for anyone right? No gain, no payments. This is the best we can do for the futures, since muscle is had no more use, we only need Creativity. It would be better if anyone who are going to create a project to post it on the Project Forum, so there would be no one doing the same job and can focus to anything else.

I Hope this is inspirating enough.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

donkey

So whats the question Farabi, this is a forum for code related questions. The Soap Box or Colosseum is for this type of topic. As for selling software, I have no desire to have to support anything I write so I have no intention of asking money for it. I have sold one piece of software and I am slaved to it for ever it seems, when a company approached me to buy a license last year I told them I was no longer offering the package for sale and only supporting those clients I didn't have the foresight to refuse.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable