News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

What Would George Clooney Do ???

Started by baltoro, December 07, 2011, 08:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

Quote from: donkey on December 09, 2011, 08:06:41 PMI'll take special effects over substance any day of the week. If I'm watching a movie its to be entertained, not educated.

I can echo that :bg

My favourite quote comes from Ingmar Bergman:

QuoteThe worst doctors I know are the people who make Dallas. DallasĀ  is written badly, directed badly, acted badly and filmed badly. DallasĀ  has no limits in its tastelessness, lack of talent and completely cynical way of handling people. (He sighs) All of it makes Dallas so incredibly fascinating.

Farabi

I prefer sephiroth from FinalFantasy7 Evil maniacs. He is so cool, calm, and so relaxed. I saw a real person with such a confident, and guess what, he is very skilled with sword and guns. Lots of people losing sight when they are armed, and proudly braggin it. That is not a good way to do it, it will decrease your survival rate by attracting lots of enemy drawn to you.  :wink
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

baltoro

Yes,...there is much to admire from Entertainment Industry Productions that glorify the Evil Psychopath Protagonist,...
My all-time favorite is:
ARMAGEDDON

There alot of great books out there that would make excellent movies.
If you've never heard of Greg Iles,...you should get a copy of: TRUE EVIL

:eek ...But, I'm thinking along the lines of an entirely new genre,...the Evil Psychopath Assembly Programmer,... :eek
:eek Just imagine,...unleashing a Tsunami of useless apps that automatically load onto every connected mobile device on the planet,...paralyzing global network communication systems and driving entire populations of developed nations into a terminally debilitated, flat-lined, cerebral-hemorrhaging zombies,... :eek
Baltoro

vanjast

Starnet.... the ultimate takeover.. :bg

dedndave

yes - Armageddon - lol
Steve Buscemi was pretty comical in that one   :P
with the "Road Runner Thrust Maneuver" and riding on a nuke

Farabi

Quote from: baltoro on December 10, 2011, 06:43:44 PM
Yes,...there is much to admire from Entertainment Industry Productions that glorify the Evil Psychopath Protagonist,...
My all-time favorite is:
ARMAGEDDON

There alot of great books out there that would make excellent movies.
If you've never heard of Greg Iles,...you should get a copy of: TRUE EVIL

:eek ...But, I'm thinking along the lines of an entirely new genre,...the Evil Psychopath Assembly Programmer,... :eek
:eek Just imagine,...unleashing a Tsunami of useless apps that automatically load onto every connected mobile device on the planet,...paralyzing global network communication systems and driving entire populations of developed nations into a terminally debilitated, flat-lined, cerebral-hemorrhaging zombies,... :eek

Whoa cool ideas, and also, he is nowhere and known dead long time ago.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"