News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Help me persuading my Govt

Started by Farabi, December 09, 2011, 11:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

You know, our Govt are trying to profiling everyone in here. And I bet they used it based on my face recognition software, but they did not want to admit it. I contacted one of the hardware creator but they did not asnwered to me yet, at least until now after a a week. Im not asking much, I know creating such a system is cost a lots of money, and maybe lots of people will said Im spreading bullshit by saying that theyr system was based on my code.

But listen to this fact. They system was there after I released the code a few weeks ago after I released it on the indonesia science forum. And they newspaper said one of indonesian citizen was created it but did not mentioning my name. Some Xtian college student I confirmed technically able to create it, but I dont think it was him who created it since it is been 10 years ago since he publicating his paper, if he wanted it, our GOVT should have such a system long time ago.

So, like I said, I only want access to theyr database. So long, I got access to theyr research data like how many people on Indonesia, how good the goods production is, etc. Now I need access to theyr civil ID databases. Please help me, since I cant ask for help to anyone else. I got conflict with my another forum administrator, and get banned. So this is the only way I could talk.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

qWord

Quote from: Farabi on December 09, 2011, 11:16:10 AMThey system was there after I released the code a few weeks ago after I released it on the indonesia science forum.
The development time for a 'all-over monitoring system' (?) takes years - it sounds implausible that they are using your software. Also, face detection is nothing new and you will surly find good algorithms in the corresponding literature.
FPU in a trice: SmplMath
It's that simple!

Farabi

Quote from: qWord on December 09, 2011, 11:37:31 AM
Quote from: Farabi on December 09, 2011, 11:16:10 AMThey system was there after I released the code a few weeks ago after I released it on the indonesia science forum.
The development time for a 'all-over monitoring system' (?) takes years - it sounds implausible that they are using your software. Also, face detection is nothing new and you will surly find good algorithms in the corresponding literature.

Well, if you know how our GOVT RnD stuck for the speech recognition for 6 years. I think you'll understand why did I said it could be mine  :green
Peter is a lot better than them. Damn it. I should just keept it hidden. Also, the Indonesian science forum website admin refusing to delete the source of my face recognition software. You'll find the code nowhere. I dug up the code for months, on every language I can.

And I bet, our GOVT would be never able to afford to fund a research such a thing.

Fine then. I dont care if they did not want to admit if I was right. I knew how it works. Yes they are enhancing it, the light soure problem, but care not. I think I know how to fool it.  :cheekygreen:

"Etos siperi elegi"

qWord

Just for interest, you may supplie us your code?

qWord
FPU in a trice: SmplMath
It's that simple!

Farabi

Quote from: qWord on December 09, 2011, 11:46:24 AM
Just for intrest, you may supplie us your code?

qWord
I did. I publish it in here too.

"Etos siperi elegi"

Farabi

"Etos siperi elegi"

Tedd

Considering your code uses OpenCV - which already provides facial recognition and machine learning algorithms - which parts of 'your' code do you think they would need to copy? Anyone could take the OpenCV library, read the documentation, and then produce a facial recognition system.

Also, regardless of the code used, the database remains their property and you won't get access to it.
No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.

Farabi

Quote from: Tedd on December 09, 2011, 02:07:04 PM
Considering your code uses OpenCV - which already provides facial recognition and machine learning algorithms - which parts of 'your' code do you think they would need to copy? Anyone could take the OpenCV library, read the documentation, and then produce a facial recognition system.

Also, regardless of the code used, the database remains their property and you won't get access to it.

Hehe, not that easy to produce one, esp, when anyone arround you take profit from it, it is about 1500 bucks each license. Why dont you see it yourself.
Nevermind then, inventor is a lot more dangerous than any end users.

THere is no face recogntion on the OpenCV code, it only face detection. I built the face recognition based on the serve research documentation. And it publication is not international wide. I dug it up not on english language, but many language, I pick the information one by one and then process it.

"Etos siperi elegi"