News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

online voting system discussion... need help

Started by Brad, December 02, 2011, 05:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Hi Michael,  ... yeah... I remember now... I've been doing web based stuff for so long now... I forgot a bunch of stuff.. thanks ;)

MichaelW

The attachment here includes the source for a window capture app that can be used to capture the desktop window by releasing the mouse button with the cursor somewhere over the desktop window, outside of any overlying windows.

eschew obfuscation

Brad

wow... thanks again Michael... downloaded it.. reviewed it... book-marked.... stared it... praised it.. hehe ...  and honestly it's beyond me right now..., damn I wish I had the time to get back into this stuff.... you guy's are really progressing I see...  3 more months .. I'll be back ... :)

Brad

hey Hutch, you might like this..... when Obama first anounced his run... I being real broke as it was.. decided to send his campaign $150... but on a whim... and I truly believed he would win... I checked the Vegas line... it was 176 to 1.. odds that he would win... I tried to find a booky for a couple hours.. and then I sent him the money... DAMN!!!!..  :toothy