MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Putin and Napoleon

Started by zemtex, December 25, 2011, 09:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemtex

Does Putin suffer from the 'napoleon complex' syndrome?  :naughty:

If you have seen Kim Jong Il you know how short he is, but putin is just as short.

I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

MichaelW

Myabe Kim Jong is wearing platform shoes, that he borrowed from Elton John :bg
eschew obfuscation

donkey

Quote from: MichaelW on December 25, 2011, 11:09:13 PM

Probably is wearing platforms, he usually did. Kim Jong Il was 5'3" tall, Putin is 5'7" tall.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

hutch--

You may laugh at this, last night due to boredom I tried to watch a documentary on the OZ abc about the problems suffered by short people, mainly guys and after suffering this bullsh*t for about 5 minutes I turned it off. I was the tallest kid in every class I was in at school and grew up with an endless collection of wisecracks about it. Somewhere in my teens it dawned on me that the wisecracks were all coming from people shorter than me so I learnt to take the piss out of them and they shut up real fast.

My mum was a wise old lady and one of her warnings was "alway be wary of short men".
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

donkey

"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

jj2007

Quote from: MichaelW on December 25, 2011, 11:09:13 PM

I tried to get a photo showing Helmut Kohl (6' 4", 1m93) and Jean-Luc Dehaene, ex-Belgian PM, together. Don't know the height of the latter, about the same, but I once saw them together on a photo with other EU PMs, and it was hilarious. As the Daily Mail put it:

QuoteChairman Giscard sat on a platform decorated with a large, blue 'E'. To his right sat two vice-chairmen: a vast-tummied Belgian, Jean-Luc Dehaene, and little Giuliano Amato of Italy. Signor Amato, being the height of a golf bag, looked like M. Dehaene's dejeuner.