MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Started by Brad, December 02, 2011, 05:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

jj2007

This link works.
The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

dedndave

i LIKE this guy 

QuoteMr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins.
He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.

obviously, he has watched "Back to the Future" once too often - lol

QuoteThe LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was
attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines.

"go right to the source", i always say   :bg

i would much rather see this guy get a Nobel Prize instead of boring old al fricken gore

clive

QuoteEloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC EURO from destroying the world.

Ok, there fixed it for you, he's here just in time for the Eurozone to collapse in upon itself, he got his dates wrong, damn DeLorean time circuits.

I guess "Mr Fusion" did look a bit like a blender, or a SodaStream.

It could be a random act of randomness. Those happen a lot as well.

Farabi

"The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

:dazzled:

O M G, if that was happened, we will be at brink of wars, we will lost lots of workers...

O DEAR GOD, GIVE US A SOLUTIONS.....

Oh I got a salvations

Praise all be with you.....
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

Vortex

One of the comments is funny  :bg

QuoteThey laughed at Reese too, until the Terminator came in and killed them all.

vanjast

I have a problem this afternoon around 16:00

I was working on my CAD package at my dining table, creating new parts while a National Geographic proggy was running on the TV.
Focusing on my laptop screen I 'pre-spoke' every word the TV said..

I'm having a problem believing in this, but I'm hoping i can see numbers 2 hours beforehand  :bg
:U

xanatose

Vortex