News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

What ever happen to?

Started by Bill Cravener, October 24, 2011, 01:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

I got to thinking about how long I've been hanging out on asm message boards. From that other asm board to Steve's first board and now his current board makes it over 10 years for me. Makes me wonder what ever happen to fellows like bitRAKE, NaN, Svin, bazik, Thomas, Ketilo, that know-it-all f0dder and others that I just can't remember their handles? Have they just lost interest in asm? Are they dead? Are they still on board but with a different name? Just makes me wonder where are they today? Ten years is a long time and some people my have lost interest in asm I suppose. Me, I enjoy asm just as much if not more then I ever have and once I retire I plan on playing around with asm even more. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

yah - hardly ever see Mark Jones, either - i think he's stll a moderator

not to worry, Bill - i am still here   :8)

vanjast

Me too...
....over here... hello... over here ... waves hands frantically...  :green2

Magnum

With asmcommunity going down, I suppose loss of interest is a big reason.

A lot of programmers aren't willing to put in the time and effort.

Have a great day,
                         Andy

Gunner

I just checked "the other board" and I reg'd there in 02 so that means I reg'd on the MASM32 original board about that year also... Man, time flies!!  Miss all those guys, a lot of knowledge went with them, where ever they are.
~Rob (Gunner)
- IE Zone Editor
- Gunners File Type Editor
http://www.gunnerinc.com

TmX

bitRAKE and f0dder nowadays regularly visit FASM forum, I think.