MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Happy programers day!!!!!!

Started by carlos, September 13, 2011, 10:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlos

Hi to all !!!

Here in Mexico, is still Sept 13, 5:00 pm but if I'm not mistaken in Australia is now Sept 14 right? if so I wish to ALL the board members a

HAPPY PROGRAMMERS DAY !!!!!!

If nobody observe this holiday, at least we should do

Carlos
This message was made with 100% recycled bytes; No bits where harmed in the making of this message

oex

Here in the UK we have many "Bank Holiday" Mondays where the banks are shut for the whole day (So we appreciate how important the bankers are).... Because the banks are shut many other businesses also shut for the day....

.... so.... I think.... To prove programmers are more important than bankers.... We should turn off ALL computers for the day....
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

Tedd

Programmers' Day was yesterday (13th) - it's the 256th (0100h) day of the year :wink
[So it's the 12th on leap years.]

Happy Hex LOL day? :bg
No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.

carlos

Hu - oh, a fence error, I made the calculation with gwbasic, instead of doing it in assembler  :(  :(  :(  :red  :red  :red

anyway, I hope all of you celebrated it with a big mug of beer  :U  :U  :U (and a gorgeous blonde (or brunette (or whatever)))

Carlos
This message was made with 100% recycled bytes; No bits where harmed in the making of this message

Farabi

Why should we turn off our computer when we celebrate our existance?  :green
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

carlos

Quote from: Farabi on September 17, 2011, 04:54:53 AM
Why should we turn off our computer when we celebrate our existance?  :green

for the same reason we stop working on Labor day   :U   :U   :U