Betting Pool: Sarah Palin,...Will She, or, Won't She ???

Started by baltoro, September 02, 2011, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baltoro

Let's see just how awesome your political instincts are,...

Do You think Sarah Palin will announce her candidacy for President of the Unired States late in September ???

I, myself, think she won't run for the Presidency,...and, she's definitely crazy enough to think she can win,... :eek
But, hell,...she's become a celebrity,...a reality TV star,...and, she makes about $5 Million a year for speaking engagements and her series of 'patriotic' books,...why mess up a good thing ???

...So,...as the first one in,...I'll bet my entire Net Worth that NO,...she won't run,...
Baltoro

clive

No, she can antagonize everyone from the side lines.

Huntsman, Santorum are DOA.

Bachmann, Gingrich might hang in a bit longer, but Bachmann is witless, and Gingrich while sharp is likely to tick off factions and fail to garner enough money.

On the other side, as Obama's policies and new jobs/stimulus plan craters, Hillary Clinton will run against him.
It could be a random act of randomness. Those happen a lot as well.

dedndave

god, no
we don't want hillary, either - lol

palin won't run - she knows she has bad rep - and the party wouldn't run her anyways

hutch--

Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Bill Cravener

Quote from: hutch-- on September 03, 2011, 07:51:40 AM
Sounds like a snails race to the bottom.  :P

Steve,

This country hit bottom near the end of the Bush Junior Administration and its looking as if Rick Perry is the only hope the Right has and I doubt that this country could survive another Swaggering Texas Cowboy if he were to be elected.

Obama is doing his best but the Republican Party, the Tea Baggers and the Bigoted South is fighting him tooth and nail to see that he does not succeed. They refuse to permit a black man to bring this country back from the brink. Though I feel Obama is too soft and too willing to compromise I still believe things will continue to slowly improve as they have done so far. When one considers what pathetic candidates the Right is offering as presidential candidates his re-election looks to me to be assured.

Video Link: What They Won't Tell You about the National Debt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_on_Budget_and_Policy_Priorities
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

baltoro

OK,...I'm convinced,...assembly programmers are politically clairvoyant.
...And,...it's pretty obvious that the Republicans are trying to lose. But,...why ???
This implies that the consensus of the Republican Party strategists is that the economy will be weak for the foreseeable future.   
...Something else is lurking in the shadows,...I can't quite see it,...

Has the Republican Party made contact with Extraterrestrials ???
Baltoro

Bill Cravener

baltoro, I personally wish that dimwit Sarah would run. It would with out doubt prove just how pathetic the Republican party has become. In fact if any one of the current Republican candidates is chosen it proves they have lost their godly minds!!

Link: Please Cut the Crap!
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

baltoro

I think that if you interpret election campaign fundraising as a correlation for general public candidate support, there's no doubt that Obama has the advantage. Official quarterly campaign fundraising reports have Obama with significantly greater campaign financing than the combined total for all the Republican contenders.
Baltoro

baltoro

I visited Sarah Palin's Political Action Committee (PAC) website, and read the speech she delivered to the Tea Party loyalists on September 3, 2011 in Iowa.
The link is here: Transcript and video of Governor Palin's Speech at the "Restoring America" Tea Party of America Rally in Indianola, Iowa
She must write her own speeches,...I can't imagine that she actually pays some political consultant to write that crap,...
Based on that,...I'd say IT'S A CERTAINTY that she will not run for the Presidency.
Baltoro

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.

MichaelW

The speech looks well written to me. And it's good to see someone who has the public's attention criticizing politicians and rightfully blaming them for most of our problems.
eschew obfuscation

Bill Cravener

"a adulteress who screwed her husband's business partner for six months."

She's a pot calling the kettle black. :lol
My MASM32 Examples.