News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Another Bad News

Started by Farabi, August 28, 2011, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

I dont know do you care about this or not, but I dont care I just want to inform this,
Some person come after me and asking me about my faith and they are threathening. If you cant help I dont mind, just tell me how can I get out from this country, or maybe some advice what should I do?

I know how deep knowledge to programming, I know about genetics and neuroscience, I got accounting bachelor degree, so if any country want to help me I will not make your effort will be a waste.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

vanjast

You might be able to apply to a country as a 'persecuted refugee' - This depends on the country's attitudes/policies to refugees.
Most important is that you MUST take all your personal documentation (including your qualifications) with you.

Good luck

(I must learn to spell  :green2)

dedndave

i dunno - seems like Australia would be a good place to look

PauloH

Brazil is great! You'll love our food, sun, the new working opportunities here. Religious tolerance here is not a problem... the only problem is our politicians. hehehe

Talking serious: Good Luck and get away from a place that can't support you and your ideas anymore.

dedndave

Brazilian women, too   :U

although, given that you are in Indonesia, i would think traveling to Australia would be fairly inexpensive
an accountant with programming skills - you should have a chance
once you have established yourself, you can go elsewhere if you like

baltoro

ONAN (aka Farabi),   
I think you should become a spy. It's dangerous, but, fun. And, of course, your employer must provide you with FREE TRAVEL !!!
I think they have special schools for this. They will expect you to save the world, though,...
You must have a devious mind to survive in the spy world,...because, they're always trying to send you on a suicide mission,... :eek
Baltoro