MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Load bmp tool bar "Like" image

Started by hfheatherfox07, August 25, 2011, 08:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfheatherfox07

Quote from: dedndave on August 26, 2011, 02:18:01 AM
well - a little knowledge of bitmap format is all you need to calculate the source image coordinates
i think everything is stored in 4-bytes per pixel format
the total width of the source image X 4 X line number (zero based) will get you the start of a line
index into each line to get the part of the image you want
i have little experience with this stuff - there is probably a really cool API function to do it for you   :P

as for integrating it into the text - that is, again, a matter of calculating coordinates
then, i suppose BitBlt the thing over there

I dunno if that would work ...in the caret example

there is a structure like this:

CarPos struct
x dd ?
y dd ?
CarPos ends

cp CarPos <>
than to bit bit the caret :
invoke BitBlt,hDC,X,cp.y,50,50,CarDC,0,0,SRCCOPY

but that is in a fix position.... I want it to scroll

Twister

Just because you can come on here to get answers to your dim-witted projects does not mean you can insult people who are helping you out.

You have to be kidding me, honestly. You are saying "Oh ho ho, what are you smoking?". You put up two images of a bong and a blunt; why are you being a brat?

And I have taken a look at your previous posts, and I don't like how your threads add up.

It's not hard to put two and two together.

hfheatherfox07

Quote from: Horton on August 26, 2011, 02:26:45 AM
Just because you can come on here to get answers to your dim-witted projects does not mean you can insult people who are helping you out.

You have to be kidding me, honestly. You are saying "Oh ho ho, what are you smoking?". You put up two images of a bong and a blunt; why are you being a brat?

And I have taken a look at your previous posts, and I don't like how your threads add up.

It's not hard to put two and two together.

That was just for fun ....was not to insult anybody  ..... in the spirit of smilies

Cheers