MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Mid-Life Crisis !!!

Started by baltoro, August 24, 2011, 12:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baltoro

ONAN (aka, Farabi),   
That is very informative !!! Thanks.
In all honesty,...the original post that I made was supposed to be a joke. All of us older guys have been through that kind of thing and have adapted to circumstances, in one way or another. Avoiding jail time seems to be a critical component of any strategy.
But, I think Onan makes a terrific observation. In older people,...our physiological processes start to slow down,...and, neurotransmitters are critical for regulating just about every chemical pathway. I personally eat alot of avocados, dairy products, and, red meat,...and, I don't drink alcohol or smoke. I sleep alot. I get a decent amount of exercise. And, I don't have any dhronic nutritional deficiencies.
...And, I am convinced that avoiding crappy food is important. And, pesticides.
Baltoro

Farabi

Alcohol is increasing dophamine, but on a limited time, but it is addictive, and if you stopped it, you will have a low level of dophamine like me, and you feel great boredom. I tried marijuana and it is make me happy to, but at least I need to wait 1 days for consume it to had the same effect, if you take it before 1 days, it wont give you any effect, and your body will be powerless, body coordination became wrong, and your thinking ability decreased, on a longer use, you will be paranoid not just that your brain will start to give you a false memory, but as far I can understand if you consume anything our of limit it is not good, even if it was your meal.

Well, Im not recomending you to alter the dophamine using drugs, you can read, thinking, watching video, sports or talking to increase the dophamine level. And it was not working on me, Im craving.  :lol
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

Farabi

Im not a doctor, Im just interested on our body. Im trying to "reverse engineering" the human DNA Code.  :green
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

RDRush

I played the P.C. version on very high settings with minimal frame drop averaging about 25 frames per second. The a rain storm stopped the tournament due to lightening and all the pins got watered damaged...

Wait, wrong forum...

I thought we were talking about the first person shooter.

Is it still considered a mid-life crisis if you have one every day or is that manic depression. I got to be sure for when I order my COMPLETELY legitimate and legal pharmaceutical brain dozers, I meant meds -- yeah seriously -- uhh...

SPAM, I never touch the stuff; I do like throwing it at people though -- ,makes them mad and they smell funny! You can't have medicinal pot, but they can legalize SPAM! WTF -- animal left over body parts packed into a cube -- yummeee!!

RDRush

Quote from: dedndave on August 26, 2011, 04:28:16 AM

I thought these were chicks. I think the eye sights slipping. No, wait -- it's this damn netBook -- WTF.

Anyone here ever file sexual harassment against their computer before -- I wonder how much I could settle out of court for. This hsit works, and history serves well with a side order of Michael Jackson. I am and will forever be Politically Incorrect.

RDRush

Quote from: Farabi on August 26, 2011, 03:28:11 AM
Alcohol is increasing dophamine, but on a limited time, but it is addictive, and if you stopped it, you will have a low level of dophamine like me, and you feel great boredom. I tried marijuana and it is make me happy to, but at least I need to wait 1 days for consume it to had the same effect, if you take it before 1 days, it wont give you any effect, and your body will be powerless, body coordination became wrong, and your thinking ability decreased, on a longer use, you will be paranoid not just that your brain will start to give you a false memory, but as far I can understand if you consume anything our of limit it is not good, even if it was your meal.

Well, Im not recomending you to alter the dophamine using drugs, you can read, thinking, watching video, sports or talking to increase the dophamine level. And it was not working on me, Im craving.  :lol

Anymore, it could easily anything in your diet, the air around you it's all equally dangerous. This planet has gotten fed up with us all and now it's f*&^ing us up like we would have won in the first place. To worsen matters our clinics and food retailers poison our asses with additives, substitutes and fad diets pills. We're F*&^ed man, game over. The only comfort in my existence is the possibility of the existence of Hell so I can throw a match in the pit. Let's F*&^ing barbecue baby -- someone has to bring some marshmallows and someone else will have to bring the cocktail wienies! I got the charcoal starter fluid covered, I'm having it ground transport by the convoy. Somebody might want to call the distributor and let them know we're gonna need a few party balls.

That's is why most alcoholics reside in the U.S. -- something to take the edge off, make you oblivious and possibly get you laid and is the perfect escape hatch if beer goggles steered you down the wrong alley. Fa--bu--lous! The east side -- it really sucks (the movie Johnny Dangerously says it all).

Mel Brooks said it best on his day of passing in closing to this pathetic existence -- (middle finger) -- FN sweet. YEAH!!!!!