News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Im stuck

Started by Farabi, August 21, 2011, 06:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

I dont want to make things worse, so dont take my story seriously, it just my imagination.

So there are someplace which is comfort, and peacefully. But they hate anyone outside of them. They believe into something power, that controled them, and the people taugh itu to generation to generation. Each time one of their people lose their faith, the teacher come and give them 2 choise, dead or repent their mistake. In the other word, they control their mind with that faith. They create a story about punishment they will suffer if they are not believed it, and if there are any disaster come, the leader will blame the folower for their lack of faith.

One day, someone realize that something is wrong. The leader did not like it, but because the leader know if that person had a powerfull friend behind him, the leader unable to do anything to him, because someone who they hate is behind him.
The leader know, that this man know no friend, he did not care about anything, as long as it is right, he will punish everyone. Problem occur, this man saw that his bodyguard country had a lot of mistake too, but they had the same vision with him, to save as many live as possible.

But that is not the problem, lets save this idealism of this man and his watcher.
This man is thinking, if he destroy his own people, it is, their believe, it will cause a chaos. But, if he is not do anything, his people will be trapped forever in the darkness. Hate everyone who are not believe not like their believe, and discriminate everyone who not believing.

If you are him. What will you do.

- If you destroy it, you will create a chaos on your people, and it will take a lot of victim on your people.
- If you did not destroy it, your people will trying to destroy their enemy, or at least hate them.

Which option will you choose?
Is there any other option you can make?

It is not a real life situation, lets say, a future predicition. a prophecy  :toothy
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

zemtex

As long as you don't become a terrorist, any option is fine.  :lol
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

oex

Quote from: zemtex on August 21, 2011, 08:52:22 PM

Or an American.... Please god do not become an American!!!!

There are already way too many of these lunatics running around with guns, explosives and crazy ideologies!!!!
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

zemtex

Quote from: oex on August 21, 2011, 09:23:48 PM

Or an American.... Please god do not become an American!!!!

There are already way too many of these lunatics running around with guns, explosives and crazy ideologies!!!!

War was never pretty.  :naughty:
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

vanjast

Farabi.. see what you've started now....  :bg  :U

FORTRANS

Quote from: oex on August 21, 2011, 09:23:48 PM

Hi,

Politics is never pretty.

Cheers,

Steve N.

hutch--

:bg

Q. What is the difference between a "Freedom Fighter" and a "Terrorist" ?

A. Nothing, it just depends on who is saying it.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Farabi

I had a nice live here, with 2 USD/day.  :lol Im serious.
There is no way Im going to battle field. Hell no.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

baltoro

FARABI,   
You know,...I read your original post three times, and, it just confused the hell out of me.
So, I'm thinking,...this is your idea of a hypothetical question,...
It sounds kind of like a bad dream, though,...
Baltoro

Astro

I can't decide if this is reality posing as hypothetical.

mineiro

QuoteBut that is not the problem, lets save this idealism of this man and his watcher.
In my country, they create zombies using television or radio. This is not different of other countries, like Time or Bbc. An actual example can be Berlusconni, these family owns the tv stations of their country, their controls all the people, mass comunication, they do this to not get out of political. The edition island inside tv stations change/modify/makeup the real news.
So we can run away to internet, and, well, you know, Novus Ogro Seclorum.
One day, I have spent my time to correlate betwen the various news sites, in some of then I see emphasis about corruption of right political hand, in others none. So, I waited some time to appear some news about corruption of left hand political, got again in the same sites, and the opposite happen.

zemtex

Quote from: hutch-- on August 22, 2011, 04:14:14 PM
:bg

Q. What is the difference between a "Freedom Fighter" and a "Terrorist" ?

A. Nothing, it just depends on who is saying it.

The difference is that

* Terrorists have no rules for warfare. Wars are not anarchy, legal wars follow specific rules. Terrorists does not respect any rule of engagement.
* Terrorists have civilians as specific targets while in a war the targets are by definition military material and personell
* Terrorists work to do most damage to both military and civilians and will use weapons of mass destruction if possible, while in a war they do everything possible to AVVOID that.

Worth noticing..

This is abuse of the term Freedom Fighters. Just because both groups wear blue t-shirt doesn't mean you can compare them. Terrorists does not only work in times of invasion or when freedom is needed, terrorists work 24 hours a day each year, even in peacetime. Many of these terrorists have declared that they accept nothing less than complete annihilation of specific countries.

zemtex

hutch what scares me about you is that you compare violence vs violence and you have absolutely no considerations of principals, morale, purpose, goals. You simply measure violence vs violence and that is scary, really.

vanjast

When you have sat (or can put yourself) on both sides of the fence you can see how crystal clear it is...  :wink

baltoro

That is so Zen.   
...I'm wondering what an assembly programmer could possibly be reincarnated as,...???
Baltoro