News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Is God real?

Started by zemtex, June 30, 2011, 08:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedndave

QuoteThe solution to the question is simple, pick which act of faith you assume,
science or religion, stats are an exact 50%. 50% as to which one is right.

easier than that....
want 2 things
ask god for one
go out and earn the other one
see which one you get first

baltoro

We GROK !!!
By the way, I used to think DAVE was GOD. But, now I think he's just a demented FOOL. :eek
Ha,...Ha,...just kidding, Dave,...Dave is like a mini-Solomon,...
...And, of course, we all think of him as the e.e.cummings of assembly programming,...
Baltoro

vanjast

The purpose of religion (and any other political idealogy for that matter) is..

1) First to confuse..
2) Show the way.. 'this way dumbfooker'
3) Indoctrinate a bit more until you're really stupid..
4) Show who your 'enemy' is..
5) If you're of no value.. get yourself killed fighting the 'enemy'
6) If you have $$$, Provide the 'faith' and you'll be spared #5)

Ahhhh! life is so simple  :bg

vanjast

Quote from: baltoro on July 01, 2011, 12:05:58 AM
By the way, I used to think DAVE was GOD. But, now I think he's just a demented FOOL. :eek
'god helps those who helps themselves' - Thy shalt not steal
:green2

baltoro

So, Zemtex,...are you going to reveal all ???
WARNING: If this is one of those 'voice of GOD in my head' things,...
Baltoro

vanjast

Dave doesn't live next door to you, does he ??  :wink

baltoro

Quote from: VANJASTDave doesn't live next door to you, does he ??  :wink
Of course, not,...I'd be dead (or, worse).
I think the problem with DAVE is that he is an ex-spy,...and they develop spectacularly entertaining dementias in their golden years.
I suppose DAVE will get me for that,...so, if you don't ever hear from me again,...you know, for certainty,...that you should NEVER piss DAVE off,...
...And, I'm pretty sure HUTCH would be alot worse,...(just a feeling, though),... :eek
Baltoro

vanjast

Just asking  :green2
I'm sure Zara would have to confirm that.... maybe not !

vanjast

..must finish my last glass and goto sleep (02:17)...
Just spoken to my kid in Washington.. all is 'cool' - must be 'cold' there  :bg

ZZZzzzzzzzz  :8)

baltoro

That's very reassuring.
Northern Hemisphere,...it's summer here.
Baltoro

Farabi

What do you think? Did God real? I once insulting God, and accidentaly I got an accident, and it make me think maybe God exist and he is vengefull.

Living without believe god gave me pain, when I get bullyed, and I did not think that I will be paid with heaven, it makes the pain more more hurt, imagine if you will be paid for your pain, did not live be a better live? Even if Heaven is not exist?

I live as a monotheist, I belive the torah, the bible, the quran. And that book gave me a better state of my mental. But of course, It gave me hate to infidels too, but now I know It was wrong.

I dont know, is it because of what, but I scared to God. I dont know why, I scared to God. Even my live was bad from the begining, and there only pain and despair started when I was kid but still, I scared to God.

I will not refuse fact that God is maybe make the people poor, because, the more people willing to die because of god, the more poor he is. So, maybe, God make them poor. Philiphine, Indonesia, brazil, some of the european country maybe.

So, maybe God is exist, beating his slave, avenging his vengeance, testing his slave. I dont know.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

anunitu

See my Avatar(the pic in the upper left corner) That is BOB Dobbs, the diety of the church of the Subgenius.

Quote "the Word of "Bob": J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, that LIVING GOD WHO WALKS THIS PLANET EARTH IN HUCKSTER'S SHOES.

Check out the link below.

http://www.subgenius.com/

Injoy... :dance:

TmX

Quote from: zemtex on June 30, 2011, 11:14:10 PM
Science can't be used for absolute truth as science is tentative. People would have to find agreement in philosophy.

Jerry Coyne (a famous evolutionary biologist... and also a non believer) once said "...with only one, science, equipped to find real truth".
Somehow I'm still not really sure about that. Time will tell, anyway...  ::)

Siekmanski

Is God real?
NO !!!! :naughty:  :snooty:

oex

Post this on the Soapbox and you will be forever damned....
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv