News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

US Media article on supporting the troops.

Started by hutch--, May 30, 2011, 01:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baltoro

I AM OFFICIALLY INVITING ALL CONCERNED MASM FORUM PARTICIPANTS OVER TO HUTCH'S HOUSE FOR A SUMPTUOUS DINNER,...AFTER WHICH WE SHALL ALL SETTLE INTO THE LIBRARY WHERE THE SERVANTS WILL BRING US OUR BRANDY,...AT WHICH TIME WE SHALL COMMENCE A DISCUSSION OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS LIKE RATIONAL AND INTELLIGENT GENTLEMEN,...AND, IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES WE SHALL SOLVE EVERY DAMN ONE OF HUMANITIES' ENDLESS AND POINTLESS POLITICAL DEBACLES,...AND, THEN WE SHALL ANNOUNCE THE CONSENSUS POLICIES TO CNN AND THE WORLD'S LEADERS.
...AND, ALL WILL BE GOOD,...
Baltoro

asmGhost

vanjast

vanjast

Quote from: dedndave on May 31, 2011, 02:33:21 PM
pretty good line of reasoning, especially coming from a German
i wonder how may innocent people your father and grandfather have killed
That was low... 
but much the same situation 'exists' in the USA, minus the brownshirts.
Although there are minority crackpots there (like everywhere else).
:8)

Astro

The UK is not much better.

The UK Government just announced that it will make law a "Military Covenant" that means our troops get looked after. Only, upon closer examination of the bill, does it become apparent that it actually puts into law ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and that the troops WILL HAVE TO SUE THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING THEY SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO, THUS SUBJECTING IT TO LEGAL PRECEDENT AND CHALLENGE ON A PER-CASE BASIS.  :eek 

The money used in the litigation could have gone towards care. Instead it just makes the legal profession a bit richer. IT IS DISGUSTING!

@baltoro: let me know when it is - I'll book the flight!  :bg