MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Bubble Brained Idiots

Started by oex, May 15, 2011, 10:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oex

New Google Search Doesnt Save In My Favorites Anymore

Neither does the Search Box Save Locally What I Searched, Just suggests everything I dont want!?!?!?

I guess I either have to write down everything I search for or give more details for their 'members database'....

It's not like I needed it except once every 6 months but that's not the point.... I needed to remember tonight what I searched for 3 days ago and I cant remember or see the website name.... Effectively the entire history feature of 2 main aspects of Google have been trashed.... What kind of idiot software engineers work there.... That's like removing the File menu on office.... It's moronic!!!!

AND every so often my browser crashes when I access the webpage....

.... I still cant remember....!!!!

Die you corporate scum!!!!
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

dedndave

yah - i don't like it, either
it never ceases to amaze me....
yahoo, google - all of them
they have something that works,
but they can never leave well enough alone
they always have to "improve" it (i.e. fuck it up)

hutch--

Ah, the advantages of market control.  :P
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

MichaelW

QuoteIt's moronic!!!!

It would be if their goal was to please you, but their goal is to make money, and the more information they coerce from you the more money they make.

eschew obfuscation

vanjast

I don't think that works well anymore, considering blogs (euuughhh!) and other forums, where info is exchanged before you can sneeze.
In the old day you could get conned by the fraudster, but nowdays, the fraudster has to be 'hi-tech'. Sure there are net-dummies, but I think it's become harder.
:8)

vanjast

Quote from: oex on May 15, 2011, 10:18:49 PM
Die you corporate scum!!!!
Where's Lenin when you need him....?? :green2

dedndave

QuoteBubble Brained Idiots

we can call it "Booble"   :bg

oex

Quote from: MichaelW on May 16, 2011, 05:37:35 AM
QuoteIt's moronic!!!!

It would be if their goal was to please you, but their goal is to make money, and the more information they coerce from you the more money they make.

This is the failure of capitalism.... It favours those who spend information over those who save information.... It bankrupts morality....

When Google starts showing someone certain adverts because their marrage is breaking down and yet friends are unaware of this it does not put the future in the hands of the vunerable user or even in human perspective but in the hands of the corporation AI systems....

The corporation has no viable risk assessmernt of such things.... Playstation was hacked (we heard about this one....).... But how many groups actually have Googles search logs for example?.... We may never be told even.... And unlike insured and traceable credit card information this has great value for people's lives....

Yet as a race it is not possible for us to survive without giving up our lives to such corporations.... Those who save/protect information (from a human perspective) are not favoured over those who dont....

In the *real world* this is not survival of the fittest because the market favours the wrong things.... I guess it just depends if your perspective is power or life.... AI or humanity....

It is like sitting on a ticking timebomb and waiting for it to explode....

What can I say except you would have to be very clever AND very INSANE!!!! to buikl one....

The assumption that technology will save the human race just says we dont trust humanity to.... :lol
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

vanjast

Quote from: dedndave on May 16, 2011, 11:20:25 AM
QuoteBubble Brained Idiots

we can call it "Booble"   :bg
ah!.. now you're talking my language..

Sorry but your not talking ours. We have folks who broswe this forum from work and such attributes get them into trouble.

:P... I wondered how long that lovvvvely pair would last... You must have been asleep  :U