News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Happy birthday to me!

Started by Bill Cravener, May 13, 2011, 11:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

Are you serious Dave? Theres a Denny's just up the road about a mile. I'm on my way! :bg

Better do it now just turning 60 and all, this fellow in the link below says the end is here come May 21st. I'm screwed, not even going to get to enjoy all those senior entitlements, damn!! :(

I'm Screwed!!
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

according to some theories, we have until dec 21, 2012 - lol
plenty of time for that cheap breakfast !!!

i like this quote from the article you sited   :P
QuoteMr Camping's argument has convinced Adam Larsen, 32, from Kansas.
He is among scores of "ambassadors" who have quit their jobs to drive
around America in Family Radio vehicles warning of the impending
apocalypse. "My favourite pastime is raccoon hunting," Mr Larsen told
CNN. "I've had to give that up. But this task is far more important."

these are the guys i am talking about when i mention "redneck bible-thumpers that vote straight republican"
raccoon hunting   :lol

Bill Cravener

Rednecks, I know what you mean, we have plenty of that breed here in PA too. Them and their coon-dogs barking. We elected a Republican governor this time around by the way.

Governor Tom Corbett will undergo back surgery for treatment of spinal stenosis on Monday morning May 16th at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, where by the way, I was born.

I have no opinion of the guy other then you know he has great medical coverage paid for by the state taxpayer. I did not vote for him, seems low keyed though and you hear very little about him on local news. He hasn't made any noticeable waves yet.

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

hutch--

Bill,

I meat to ask you, have you had any offers from companies exploring for gas on your property ? I have recently seen a documentary on hydraulic fracturing to get gas out of the ground and I think PA is one of the areas they are exploring. Seems they really make a mess of the area they fracture, all sorts of shit comes up through the water table and make the water undrinkable.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Bill Cravener

Steve,

I own but a quarter acre of land and it's on the outer edge of the city, they'll be no drilling here. :bg As to the Marcellus Shale I'm sure there's gas deep down under me but the city wouldn't allow drilling. There are two huge 70 something year old maple trees that take up most of my acreage. Both trees have seen their day and are nearing the end but they shade the house on those hot summer days and I haven't the heart to have them cut down (at least not yet). There are some cases of water contamination from drilling for gas but there are many big farm land owners who will profit immensely and money will always trump pollution.

http://geology.com/articles/marcellus-shale.shtml

My MASM32 Examples.

GregL

QuoteInside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.

Boy ain't that the truth.  Happy Birthday Bill.