News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Manzan

Started by MaynardG_Krebs, May 04, 2011, 11:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaynardG_Krebs

After 25 years of using PC's, In a moment of weakness I bought an iPad2. After two months I started to like it and when I woke up this morning and looked into the mirror. Rather than seeing an angry conservative middle aged white man in the mirror, I saw a young, trendy, fashionable socialite. I am beginning to get a little worried about my sexual orientation and I am beginning to think in terms of objective C instead of assembler. Any advice on what I should do?
Or maybe this could be attributed to the vodka which I recently consumed.  :dazzled:

oex

You know what they say.... There's a sap for that.... :lol

I cant see any way back other than meticulously writing an ASM jpeg library in HEX
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

MaynardG_Krebs

Quote from: oex on May 05, 2011, 12:04:01 AM
You know what they say.... There's a sap for that.... :lol

I cant see any way back other than meticulously writing an ASM jpeg library in HEX

Ouch!

dedndave

i have a trick that i use....
....i don't look in the mirror   :lol

MaynardG_Krebs

Quote from: dedndave on May 05, 2011, 12:35:45 AM
I tried that but unfortunately every so often I accidentally push the wrong button on this contraption and see myself with angel wings and a halo. Damn Jobs and company did a job on me. Maybe I better give this thing to my daughter and break out my old commodore 64.  :cheekygreen:

FORTRANS

Hi,

Well I do when I shave.  But I cheat by not using my glasses.
Works almost as well!

Cheers,

Steve

MaynardG_Krebs

After owning an Apple product for a short time I have decided to remove all mirrors from my house and fade into obliivion. Apple is idiot proof but it didn't work on me.
:booppohoo:

jj2007

Sometimes it happens to me when I look into that mirror that I say "no idea who you are but nonetheless I will shave you now" :green

dedndave

"who the hell are you, and what have you done with the good-looking guy that used to live here?"

:lol

hutch--

:bg

Nothing wrong with mirrors, tuck your guts in and mentally re-interpret the image of that handsome fella you see in the mirror. You call Gray hair "experience", middle age spread "maturity" and the funny look you get from the youngsters "seniority".

None the less it does not hurt to keep yourself fit, but a pushbike (bicycle), run around the block or whatever flicks your switch but you feel and look a lot better for bothering.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

i find that people see what they want to see - lol

or, to be more accurate, they ignore what they do not want to see, and the brain automatically fills in that part

xanatose

Quote from: BillF on May 04, 2011, 11:37:46 PM
After 25 years of using PC's, In a moment of weakness I bought an iPad2. After two months I started to like it and when I woke up this morning and looked into the mirror. Rather than seeing an angry conservative middle aged white man in the mirror, I saw a young, trendy, fashionable socialite. I am beginning to get a little worried about my sexual orientation and I am beginning to think in terms of objective C instead of assembler. Any advice on what I should do?
Or maybe this could be attributed to the vodka which I recently consumed.  :dazzled:
Don't worry, it will stop the first time you deal with the app store to place an application. After that the iPad will seem like a "Big Brother is Watching You" dispositive. :)