News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Osama Bin Dead

Started by donkey, May 02, 2011, 03:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oex

Some things for me at least dont add up.... If he was "cowering behind a woman" why did they shoot him? With all these people hiding him that is a lot of intelligence to just throw away.... I get that this was a highly charged situation but these guys are professionals.... They shot to kill the worlds most wanted man (or they didnt and they are interogating him right now and didnt want that known) :lol....

Maybe they caught him another time and this was just the show.... :lol
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

FORTRANS

Quote from: oex on May 03, 2011, 11:48:04 AM
Some things for me at least dont add up.... If he was "cowering behind a woman" why did they shoot him?

Hi,

Because he was shooting back?  If it was him, as they did
not say who was using the human shield anyway.

Steve N.

Bill Cravener

All you here on radio and TV is "Oh my al Qaeda's going to be pissed off now!"

"Be afraid be very afraid !! Oh my, oh dear !!"

By the gods its enough to make me vomit. We have become cowardly little sheep controlled by big government, the media, corporations and all the nut jobs we who believe we are sane must contend with!

We are pathetic !!
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

speak for yourself - lol

i say...
if they want to continue to cause shit all over the world, go in there and kick there ass
not half-assed - all the way back to the stone age

they are looking a lot like nazi germany, at this point, with the "only our religion is the right religion - kill everyone else" attitude

Bill Cravener

I agree with you Dave but its what I'm hearing here in the states that makes me sick.

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

yah - and i also said we should get our troops out of there
that sounds like a contradiction, to be sure

the problem is, we aren't doing any good over there - we aren't accomplishing anything
our gov't needs to shit or get off the pot
we can't be all "oh - let's not damage the mosque"
where do you think they are gonna hide ? - lol
blow that fucker up !!!

also...
if their "soldiers" want to look like civilians, then they are going to lose some civilians
too bad, so sad

vanjast

That's the problem with this type of 'guerrilla war', 'collateral damage' is unavoidable.
This is where the SAS, Seals are better equipped.
Osama should have been 'popped' a long time ago, just as Saddam should have been, on the first round.

Waiting so long and the timing, which might be construed as good, as a portion of the muslim world is in turmoil, might actually backfire.

baltoro

This exciting, and incredibly violent video of the actual Special Ops Team assaulting the Abbottabad residence of Osama Bin Laden JUST RELEASED !!!
WARNING: This video is intense, explosive, gory, horrifying, and gratifyingly brutal. (Soundtrack is kinda funky, though...)
Here is your: TOP SECRET CODE WORD GERONIMO CLEARANCE.
Baltoro

xanatose

Not sure if this is truth or not, but I do remember that during the first months of the ocupation of Afganistan, the USA did say that Obama was death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBPVkpmoeg

Basically is telling that Osama died at that time. It was not a good time to show Osama's death as it would lower the public opinion toward continue of war (and the mega profit that Bush/Cheney where making). But the body was put on a freezer with the intention of showing it on election year (by the republicans at that time). But someone wrote and article in which she saw Osamas body in a freezer at that time, so the idea was bagged. That was then.

Now, with the popularity of Obama lowering, was the perfect time to show the body. But an autopsy by a third party would have shown that the body was death much longer that it was said, thus the need of get rid of the evidence by dropping the body at sea.

It could be a tin foil hat theory, or it could be truth. Who knows. But it certainly came at the right moment for Obamas campaign.

TmX

Obama bin Laden?
Must be a Freudian slip  :bg

xanatose

Quote from: TmX on May 04, 2011, 03:21:26 AM

Obama bin Laden?
Must be a Freudian slipĀ  :bg
LOL
Seem that someone on fox had a freudian slip.

aker

伟大的恐怖主义革命家拉登,因遭袭医治无效,于2011年5月1日在巴基斯坦逝世,享年54岁

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.

oex

Quote from: Bill Cravener on May 04, 2011, 04:16:00 PM
John Stewart

:lol racist clip.... "Sorry this video is unavailable from this location".... It's cos I'm English init.... Freedom of speech HA I want freedom to hear the opinions and make my own mind up.... I dont want to be firewalled out of existance.... I dont want to live
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

baltoro

...Yeah, Bill, that link doesn't work for my location, (Southern California),...
...But, I watched the segment on: The Daily Show, Pakistani Intelligence website. Even though I'm one of those conspiracy theorists tha Jon Stewart makes disparaging comments about, (empirical evidence ???),...IT'S HILARIOUS !!!
:eek ...In particukar,...I loved the line about Pakistan being last year's honored recipient of a $3.2 Billion, Be-Our-Friend-PLease Scholarship from the United States,... :eek
Baltoro