MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Any progress ?

Started by donkey, April 22, 2011, 10:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkey

Hi Jeremy,

I was wondering if there was any progress in run-time conditionals and SEH records for 64 bit apps ?
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

jorgon

Run-time conditionals I would say, are about half completed.
I haven't started on SEH records for 64 bit apps.
As I may have mentioned previously, if there is a proper structure established with sufficient quality control I would be happy to release the source so these changes could be completed more quickly than I am going to be able to do.
Author of the "Go" tools (GoAsm, GoLink, GoRC, GoBug)

donkey

Thanks for the update Jeremy.

If I thought I was competent to help with the project I would gladly volunteer. However, I would be lost trying to build an assembler and likely even more so with one as powerful as GoAsm. Hopefully someone will step up and a QA framework can be hammered out. It would be difficult to see it stray from your hands though, I do like your vision for the assembler and would be afraid that it would end up a jumbled mess like SpAsm because of too many chefs in the kitchen.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable