News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Resource Editor 2.2.0.6c tab index

Started by zemtex, December 23, 2010, 12:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemtex

How in gods name do you set tab index, I click the tabindex on the menu and each control gets a tab number, I click around on it, the numbers pop up in different controls, swing back and forth, I never can get them to settle down where I want them. Is this feature buggy? It's not possible to control the nature of tabindex in this editor.

Any recommendations?
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

Gunner

right click the dialog, select set tab indexes...  Click the black box of the control you want to be first in the tab index the # will become 0, click the next one, and the next one and so on... each one will change accordingliy... 0, 1, 2, 3.....  if you mess up, select set tab indexes to close the tab index editor, and click it again to open and set the tab 0 again...  once done, select set tab indexes and they will be set

~Rob (Gunner)
- IE Zone Editor
- Gunners File Type Editor
http://www.gunnerinc.com