MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Help with Radasm IDE

Started by neferkamichael1, November 16, 2010, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neferkamichael1

Dear Sirs;
I have typed in Iczelions tutorials in different assemblers and they run. I can't make any assembler in the Radasm Ide work. I don't really know what to ask, so if somebody would direct me to a masm program that they know works in the Radasm Ide, please direct me to it if you don't mind just so that I know the IDE is working correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Neferkamichael1

Teloboy

I wonder if it's because you do not have Masm or another assembler selected in RadAsm.

If you create a new project, the project wizard pops up and you have a drop down box at the top where you can select the assembler of your choice. If you have Masm, then what happens if you just give the project a name and select all the default options within the project wizard to create a skeleton project, can you compile and run it ?

donkey

Hi,

If you'd like to look at RadAsm projects using MASM you can download the AddIns package or look at the demo projects. If you'd like someone to explain what is wrong with your project just zip it up and post it in the RadAsm forum on this board and someone will look at it.

Edgar
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable