MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

help find RadAsm Suport forum

Started by 5k3l3t0r, October 10, 2010, 06:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5k3l3t0r

Hi...
Can someone give me a link for some place were i can have some support on RadAsm?

i have think here is the place but, it seems i'm wrong since all my questions about radasm configuration have 0 answers...

bye, and again thankx

5k3l3t0r

BogdanOntanu

IF you check this forums you will notice that here (ie "The Campus") is a place for general questions.

More specialized forums exist and RadASM has such a sub forum in here.

You could have found it on your own with a little research...
but if you can not then here it is a link: http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?board=11.0

AFAIK Ketilo is reading this forums from time to time and he answers well constructed questions.

Besides this you might considering how you are formulate the questions. Maybe you do not give enough details or your statements are not clear enough... or your motives are not clear enough.

You need to take the time and carefully build and formulate your questions in a clear, honest and informative way if you expect another person to take the time an answer your question.

For a minor example: using "haxor" nicknames and skeleton avatars is usually not considered "cool" and can result in people not answering.

Then if your targets are presumed to be bad or illegal or hacking then it is against the rules here and most people will refrain from answering until they are sure that you do not intend to perform such actions.
Ambition is a lame excuse for the ones not brave enough to be lazy.
http://www.oby.ro

5k3l3t0r

hi BogdanOntanu tkx for answer...

sorry but i don't know about the subforum... i will check it now.

QuoteFor a minor example: using "haxor" nicknames and skeleton avatars is usually not considered "cool" and can result in people not answering.

i have used the same nick and avatar for years...

QuoteThen if your targets are presumed to be bad or illegal or hacking then it is against the rules here and most people will refrain from answering until they are sure that you do not intend to perform such actions.

i only have asked help in RadAsm config, nothing specific on some code... (i know the forum rules)

again tkx for your time
bye
5k3l3t0r