masmforum WebSite

HLA v2.10 is now on Webster

Started by Randall Hyde, May 13, 2010, 11:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Hyde

Hi All,
HLA v2.10 is now available on Webster at the usual download address:
http://homepage.mac.com/randyhyde/webster.cs.ucr.edu/HighLevelAsm/dnld.html

The changes to the compiler are mainly internal. (Hopefully) you will not notice any differences in the compiler itself.

This release includes HOWL v1.2; lots of changes based on the tutorial I'm writing.
The HLA examples download contains rewritten HOWL examples. The old examples may break with HOWL v1.2, so download the new examples if you're playing around with HOWL (the HLA Object Windows Library).

Cheers,
Randy Hyde

tbohon

Randy:

Downloaded and installed the v2.10 package just fine.  However, when I enter 'hla' at the command line to check version number, etc. it shows version 1.10 rather than 2.10 ... ???

Doesn't affect anything and the build number appears to be correct but it is a bit disconcerting, going from version 2.9 to version 1.10 ...  :dazzled:

Tom

Randall Hyde

Quote from: tbohon on May 19, 2010, 02:31:53 PM
Randy:

Downloaded and installed the v2.10 package just fine.  However, when I enter 'hla' at the command line to check version number, etc. it shows version 1.10 rather than 2.10 ... ???

Doesn't affect anything and the build number appears to be correct but it is a bit disconcerting, going from version 2.9 to version 1.10 ...  :dazzled:

Tom

Hmmmm...
Don't know how that happened. But that's okay, v2.11 is just around the corner and I'll make sure it's got the right major version number.