RadAsm Output window not visible

Started by minor28, May 06, 2010, 07:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minor28

Something has happen to InfoTool window and Output window. Earlier I could have these windows visible at bottom with infotool above output window. Now only info window is visible.

Output=1,1,4,0,142,104,242,645,893,812
InfoTool=1,1,4,0,494,30,532,395,882,448

The first 1 in Output has no effekt. Each time I open RadAsm I must manually make Output window visible. I do something wrong?

KetilO

Hi

I recomend getting these settings from the distributed RadASM.ini.

KetilO

minor28

These settings are retrieved from the distributed RadAsm.ini.

Info window is default visible and placed in top position. I change from top to bottom and the new setting is stored in radasm.ini.

Output window is default hidden. With the menubutton it will be visible at bottom. I change radams.ini "Output=1,....". A new startup of RadAsm and Output is still hidden. The 1 has no effect.

farrier

minor28,

If you are running Vista or Win7 and have RadASM installed in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) directory, then if you are making changes directly to the .ini in that \Program Files\RasASM directory you will not be changing the files the Windows makes RadASM use.  If I try to edit the radasm.ini file in the install directory, the changes are stored in:

C:\Users\farrier\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\RadASM\RadASM.ini

Another gotcha, brought to you by: MicroSoft!

hth,

farrier
It is a GOOD day to code!
Some assembly required!
ASM me!
With every mistake, we must surely be learning. (George...Bush)

minor28

No, I have XP SP3 and RadAsm is installed in C:\RadAsm. Changes in RadAsm.ini works but not Output=1,...

KetilO

Hi

I am guessing it is the FlipCase addin that hides the output. Use addin manager and turn off the autohide.

KetilO

minor28

Thanks,

That solved the problem.

Best regards