News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Goasm compatable dialog editor

Started by component, April 21, 2010, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

component

I sure could use a dialog editor for my projects for goasm, it would be awsome...
anyone got any ideas of one i would find usable?

Thanks

PauloH

Hi,

Just try RadAsm. It is a nice IDE which works very well and is free. And you will find a lot of help here.

Kind regards,

Paulo H. Duarte

component

yes radasm looks nice but the set up is always left to someone who never used it before...
they always leave it up to someone who knows nothing about how to set up the ide and they are all different.
i wish they realized i did not design the thing and set it up for the basic most popular assemblers and the such, don't make the customer do it all, someone might say its free, they always start out free...
when i design something i make sure if someones in a hurry (CODER IS ALWAYS IN A HURRY TO GET WORK DONE !!!   :naughty:)

its all set up so someone moment one can get things done, coders don't like to mess around all day trying figure out something that to impress its user must be all set up to begin with. am i so wong <== ancient chinese saying  :snooty:

component

Vortex thanks again
Radasm saves old elements of projects with the same name, coders some times have like 3 or 4 folders with the same name
radasm is going to make a wicked mess of my projects it trys loading one asm file from one folder and one dialog from another
the software engineer who i think is awesome just needs to see some of the problematics situations we run into from time to time, let the .rap file and .Ecp file represent all files and folders needed for any one application, that is a better way i thnk to deal with cross folder and project problems... im sitting here fresh for a cross project experience.

:U radasm is a awesome work, soon i will get all the paths and stuff all fixed up nice but "goasm" on the C:\ drive could be considered a standard format and \goasm\inc <=  this could be considered a standard exceptable path for include files etc... maybe you could make the radasm have these default paths built in that way newbies would be already to go right off the bat !

Thanks... :dance: