News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Paths

Started by GeorgeA7299, March 14, 2010, 09:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeA7299

Can someone help me with a major problem I am having with easycode. Whenever I try to buiild a project (and I have tried all avalaible project types), I get an error message stating that several needed files cannot be found in my inlude and library paths. I didn't want to list all of the files as there as so many, but if anyone needs to know, I would be happy to give details. Just so you know, I am using EasyCodeGoAsm0040001 and the ECGo zip file. Both have been extracted to my C drive.
Thanks in advance.

Ramon Sala

Hi GeorgeA7299,

Thanks for using Easy Code.

In the Compile / Link tab of the Tools --> Settings menu, you must specify the differents paths for GoAsm files and folders. If you already did that, click the General tab and check if the Use the GoAsm header files option is selected. If so, you should download the GoAsm header files and place them in the Include folder of GoAsm (http://www.quickersoft.com/donkey/index.html). Otherwise, you have to unselect the referred option.

I attach a pair of images for you to see.

Regards,

Ramon
Greetings from Catalonia

GeorgeA7299

Hi Ramon

I feel like a bonehead. It turns out my problem had nothing to do with paths. I didn't double-click the settings shortcut. Once I did, everything worked perfectly. That's the last time i don't read the instructions. Thanks anyway. You have created such a cool program.

George

Ramon Sala

I'm glad it works fine!

Thanks for using Easy Code and enjoiy it!
Greetings from Catalonia