MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

RadASM 2.1.0.9 bugtest

Started by KetilO, March 03, 2005, 10:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantanu Gadgil

no no  :'(

I was talking about the directory the WIZARD starts in, e.g. for a MASM it starts in: C:\RadASM\Masm\Projects
To ret is human, to jmp divine!

KetilO

I know.
You can set the default from Options / Set Paths

KetilO

Ghirai

I was thinking about a less important thing... would it be possible of having an option that allows you to choose if you wan't or don't want the progressbar when compiling?
MASM32 Project/RadASM mirror - http://ghirai.com/hutch/mmi.html

KetilO

Hi Ghirai

You can disable Thteaded Build on Code Editor Options

KetilO

KetilO

Hi all

New upload.

The following addins are ready for translation:

-Addin manager
-Flip case
-Path explore

KetilO

Shantanu Gadgil

I had mentioned this previously...how about putting all menu entries added by the addins in a single main menu ("Addins").

This would helpful for newbies to find the appropriate menuitem which was added by the addin.

*Probably* this could also streamline the ID nos which the addins could use ?
I don't know whether this would mean a lot of work for you or the Addin Developer.

Another idea is that only third party, (non KetilO :) ) addins will all go in the separate main menu

Shantanu Gadgil

Menu actions:
Options > Colors and Keywords

choose sceme "Yellow Corn", click "Load", click "Apply".

So far so good :), colour scheme has changed. :)

Now go back to "Colors and Keywords", the combobox item still says "Black Night".

Does this happen for you too? I tested it a couple of time...always the same. :(

KetilO

Hi shantanu_gadgil

I think that addins should add menu items to the sub menu where its function belongs.
An addin that enhances a project function should have its menu item in the project menu.

Menu actions:
Options > Colors and Keywords
choose sceme "Yellow Corn", click "Load", click "Apply".
So far so good :), colour scheme has changed. :)
Now go back to "Colors and Keywords", the combobox item still says "Black Night".
Does this happen for you too? I tested it a couple of time...always the same.
Yes, this is how it is designed to work. Maybe not so logical but a sceme is merly a color template you load and apply.
You can still modify individual colors without affecting the scheme.

KetilO

Shantanu Gadgil

KetilO, about the color scheme, what I was saying was that after I have chosen a particular scheme, shouldn't I see that name in the combobox (when I choose the color and keywords menu again) ?

Also, a bit Microsoftish  ::), but if a menu item is going to load a dialog doesn't the caption generally end with "...", e.g. checkout Notepad's Format> Font...

KetilO

KetilO, about the color scheme, what I was saying was that after I have chosen a particular scheme, shouldn't I see that name in the combobox (when I choose the color and keywords menu again) ?
I did understand what you were saying. Choosing and loading a color scheme is just a way to apply default colors.
Also, a bit Microsoftish  , but if a menu item is going to load a dialog doesn't the caption generally end with "...", e.g. checkout Notepad's Format> Font...
I know but don't find it very useful or informative.
RadASM 2.1.0.9 will allow you to easily change this (language file) if you disagree.

KetilO

alex

Good day, KetilO! Can you change some default setting? When i'm start RadASM first time, line numbers invisible!  i think menu has this feature... and i am lose four minutes before found small button... :dazzled:  it's very important for catching some bugs...

KetilO

Hi alex

You can set RadASM to auto show line numbers:
Options / Code Editor Options / Line Numbers 7 Page Size / Show on open

kETILo

KetilO

Hi all

New upload to the link at the top of this thread.

o Added AutoScrpll property to combobox
o Added MultiLine property to button, checkbox and radiobutton
o Added posibility to get style bit description from RadASM.ini.
o RadASM on Win 95,98 and Me works again (no language file support)

KetilO