News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

RadAsm bug?

Started by minor28, November 14, 2009, 10:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minor28

If I close Project Group dialog with the sysmeny x RadAsm menuitems stops to work.

edit:
One more thing. Sometimes I happen to click on a toolbar button with right and left mouse button at the same time. Then whole ide stop working.

And
CreateProtoEx addin cannot create c calling convention prototypes

UtillMasm

KetilO

Hi minor28

>If I close Project Group dialog with the sysmeny x RadAsm menuitems stops to work.
This will be fixed in next release.

>One more thing. Sometimes I happen to click on a toolbar button with right and left mouse button at the same time. Then whole ide stop working.
I cant make this happend.

>CreateProtoEx addin cannot create c calling convention prototypes
I will have a look at it.

KetilO

minor28

>One more thing. Sometimes I happen to click on a toolbar button with right and left mouse button at the same time. Then whole ide stop working.
I cant make this happend.

Even if I uninstall every addin the whole ide stops working if I click on a toolbar button with the two mousebuttons at the same time. My version is 2.2.1.8c

KetilO

Hi minor28

Yes, it hangs on XP and works on Vista.
I have made a workaround in RadASM 2.2.1.8d.

KetilO

jj2007

Maybe unrelated, but I have a similar problem: When loading a medium size source, MasmEd.exe 1.1.0.2c hangs. If I shorten the source to about 8% of its original size, it loads fine. The attached two files mark roughly the breakpoint. One opens fine, the other hangs.
I can kill the process but unfortunately, my system gets really sluggish afterwards, so I have to reboot...

KetilO

Thanks

MasmEd 1.1.0.2d is uploaded.

The hang was caused by the code parser. It did not like to find the word Comment in two strings on the same line.

KetilO

jj2007

Quote from: KetilO on January 04, 2010, 09:24:25 AM
The hang was caused by the code parser. It did not like to find the word Comment in two strings on the same line.

db "&Comment (F4),", crlf, "Un-Comment,"

Great, thanks for fixing this.