MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years

Started by Bill Cravener, December 20, 2009, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

:bg

Though I never owned one myself I remember seeing the 1970 Ford Pinto everywhere. There are and was some really ugly cars out there!

Link to ugly cars.
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

ecube

I don't think the ford pinto is ugly, the DeLorean DMC-12 was in back to the future, they're whining about the Volkswagen beetle, because obviously they don't know what a beatle looks like, Cadillac Escalade really?? Ferrari Enzo ?! wow I can't even look rest of this list, thanks for posting but I think whoever compiled this is just looking for attention and is dillusional.

dedndave

there are some butt-ugly cars out there - lol
a couple i did not see in the list
but, a VW bug (pre-70's) was never meant to be attractive, except to the pocket-book
i have owned a few and, as long as i can get into first gear without the gearshift jamming my leg into the steering wheel,
they are fun to drive - great little desert stompers - good on gas - easy to work on

as for cadiliacs, i have had a few of those also - lol
the older ones had 500 cu in engines in them - what a rocket sled
i was always a little surprised to see so much mass accelerate so rapidly
you could watch the speedometer go to the right and see the gas guage go to the left - lol
you could also run over that dead cow in the middle of the road and not notice the bump
i have had newer ones, as well - smaller cars with smaller (cheapo) engines
thing about caddys is - when they break, they are junk - it isn't worth the cost to have them repaired
i think gm intended them as a place to try out new fancy stuff and gadgets

here we go - lol
this is a great vehicle - so long as the front end stays on the ground
caddy 500 engine - notice the size of the gas tank - and the lack of space to help your neighbours move

Bill Cravener

Quote from: E^cube on December 21, 2009, 03:10:27 PM
I don't think the ford pinto is ugly, the DeLorean DMC-12 was in back to the future, they're whining about the Volkswagen beetle, because obviously they don't know what a beatle looks like, Cadillac Escalade really?? Ferrari Enzo ?! wow I can't even look rest of this list, thanks for posting but I think whoever compiled this is just looking for attention and is dillusional.

Delusional? Well I don't know about that. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I checked out all 50 and them is some ugly rides !! :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

hutch--

I guess its a subjective expereience, I had a wade through the list and only found a couple that I did not like, the worst was the AU Lightburn Zeta, a truly ugly horrible little car. The new VW only faired a bit better.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

vanjast