News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Thanks to Hutch

Started by shankle, December 03, 2009, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shankle

Another year has past and we still have the MASM32 forum. My hats off to Hutch for his many efforts.
Don't have any idea what I would do if it was not available.
Thanks Hutch and have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Regards,
Jack
The greatest crime in my country is our Congress

UtillMasm

:clap:
thanks to Hutch too.

dedndave

nice job, Hutch
and....
Merry Christmas, everyone
from Dave and Zara

jj2007

It's ok to cheer up old Hutchieboy from time to time, but guys, you are waaaay too early! Must be the effect of shopping malls who install their Xmas decoration end of August :wink

dedndave

actually, it is my method of overcoming the effects of over-commercialization, Jochen
i have to make myself "feel Christmas spirit" - lol
i was raised in Michigan, where it snowed (a lot)
here in Phoenix, it might snow a little bit once every ten years - and that melts in 20 minutes
that, and the overall state of the world make it hard to get into the Christmas spirit

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

anunitu

I am thinking that this new year coming(2010) is when Hutch begins his project opus, the 2012 doomsday asm program. I believe he will be using the new and improved Mayen Calander translated into Octal. Somebody has to make sure we don't end up being disappointed when the world dosen't end...;)

hutch--

:bg

There is something to be said for octal, I can count it with my fingers without having to use my thumbs.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

you use your thumbs ?
no wonder i have all these errors

Vortex

Many thanks to Hutch for maintaining this nice forum :U

jj2007

With or without his thumbs, yeah :green2