Cannot find file 'ECCalls.bin','ECConst.bin', & 'ECStruct.bin'

Started by TmX, April 07, 2009, 02:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TmX

I tried to merge Easy Code for GoAsm with E^Cube's SDK by copying Easy Code's files\directories to the matching directories in the SDK:
EasyCode.exe to Bin,
EcInGo.inc to Include,
Dynamic\ and Static\ to Lib, and so on.

And then when I ran it, it said:
QuoteCannot find file 'ECCalls.bin'. Context help for API calls will not be available.
Cannot find file 'ECConst.bin'. Context help for API constants will not be available.
Cannot find file 'ECStruct.bin'. Context help for API structs will not be available.

What's wrong here? The 'Common' directory was also copied.

Ramon Sala

Hi TmX,

I supose the problem is in the registry values. I'm not at home now, but in a few hours I will send you a little program (Settings.exe) that will fix the problem. If you don't want to wait, you can download the Easy Code 1.02.0.0004 GoAsm manual installation (http://easycode.cat/English/Download/EasyCodeGoAsm1020004EngCustom.zip), follow the instructions in the Setup.txt file and you will have the Settings.exe file. Then place it inside the Easy Code main folder and run it.

Ramon
Greetings from Catalonia

Ramon Sala

Hi TmX,

I attach the Settings.exe file for you to fix the problem. Once unzipped, place it in the Easy Code main folder (where Bin, Common, Examples, .. subfolders are) and run it. After that, you can delete the Settings.exe file if you like.

Regards,

Ramon

[attachment deleted by admin]
Greetings from Catalonia

TmX

Ramon Sala

Greetings from Catalonia

mimie

splendid software

thank you for the setting file

long life to the forum.

mimie :U