News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Solar_OS new release on 2006_07_12

Started by BogdanOntanu, July 13, 2006, 11:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0x401000

Who has kept the last one available source SolarOS?  ::)

BogdanOntanu

Quote from: 0x401000 on February 02, 2009, 04:00:03 PM
Who has kept the last one available source SolarOS?  ::)

I have stated that I have made a mistake by releasing Solar OS as open source. And I have kindly asked that this sources are not to be distributed, used or offered to or by anyone. I hope you will consider my request since I am the original author of this software.

There are other free an open source OS available out there or you can write your own original one .... please do respect my kind request if possible.

I am well known to be against Open source and mainly against the GPL movement and part of this is because the way the GPL movement is stealing  and managing people's code and original creations.

Another part is because I have analyzed their actions and have found that they do trick innovative people or people with free time into becoming slaves that produce free software and that "creation" is for the benefit of corporations mainly. A trick to convince poeple to work for free while other things do cost money.

Give away your creation for free and for an idealistic purpose while we ask you for money for bread, house and every other item you are not producing yourself. IMHO this is a successful manipulation where the stolen people dream of beeing free while working for free for their masters.

And unfortunately this also kills any chances of independent software developers to gain money from their creation and not from "service".

And again by copy and paste from other people's work you might be closer to a goal BUT you are also limiting your own mind capabilities to develop original code. I am sure that by creating your own you will become more inteligent and this matters more than a fast "empty" goal.

I am  open to discussions and guidance to make your own OS but I will not offer "free" or "open" source code.

I do not expect you to agree with me since the GPL movement has tremendous momentum and it is backed up by potent corporations and propaganda but at least I hope that I can get you to try to think about it on your own.

A discussion about this might get out of hands fast hence I guess you can also take it to my Solar OS forums... ;)

Ambition is a lame excuse for the ones not brave enough to be lazy.
http://www.oby.ro