Started by donkey, March 15, 2005, 03:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedndave

Happy Birthday, Raymond   :U
i will be 58 in a few weeks
i was born just before Einstein died - so what does that tell you   :bg

NPNW

Dave,

He knew he could go because you were coming! :)

dedndave

whew !
i was afraid i was leaving myself open on that one - lol

NPNW

Dave,
I was told to be nice to my elders!

Here is a pic of Madalyn and her brother

Paul 3, Madalyn 5, and I'm on my way to 46 this year.

all 3 2010.
Sam 12, Madalyn 5, and Paul 3. At the time they were 10, 3, 1. I was in a coma in the hospital so got to see these when I woke up.

anunitu

Got my pic back up there using Dave's little name change attachment trick.Goes like this. Link rot will get you if you don't watch out.

Really a png file rather than a Zip. then copy the address from site into the IMG function.

It does work,and no link rot.

NPNW

In the hospital Feb- april 2010. Large Diffused b  Cell Lymphoma with Characteristics of Hodgekins.  Lungs quite, ended up in a coma for 6 weeks, had 9 days on Ecmo, lung bypass. 

1 1/2 years after treatment gained all my weight back, enjoying life with the kids.

donkey

Quote from: NPNW on March 04, 2012, 03:11:45 AM
Like the shirt Edgar. The 3 yr old would approve.

Oh yeah, you sneer and laugh but it wouldn't seem so funny if The Tick hadn't protected the earth from El Seed and kept us all from being slaves to the vegetables. Easy to mock The Tick but try spending your life as a brocolli fluffer and you'll be begging him to save you.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

sinsi

NPNW,  :U. Also good to see you regained your beard.

>brocolli fluffer
Do broccoli get erections? Yuk.
Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until you hear them.

hutch--

John,

Good to see you back up and running and I am still impressed with your contribution to the number of good looking blondes in the world.  :U
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

anunitu and John..

great pics, guys   :U

glad to see you looking well, John

anunitu

I am not certain but,I may be the oldest one on here..Sound off if you are 65 or older..If you are younger,then get off my lawn wippersnappers....

NPNW

Well Hutch,

Two ugly parents make good looking kids.  The kids hair is all getting darker... winter. They need some time in OZ during the winter. I was the same way. Paul looks exactly like me, and Madalyn is pretty close by old pictures of me at 5.

Watch out Hutch, Sam the 12 year old is interested in programming Assembler. I'm not sure I want him addicted quite yet, so I'm holding off just yet.

On the good news side, just passed my petscan and still cancer free. Had sleep apnea this last year, got that figured out finally.

I'm starting to work on some cooking software in Java due to its support of Android.

Things are good, I've missed writing software.

NPNW

Sinsi,

The beard is kinda thin after the cancer. I used to get a FULL Beard in the winter, let my hair grow... below the ears to keep em warm.
Now, I'll take what I get.   This winter hasn't been so bad. Iowa has had one of the warmest winters on record. I've spent most of my time inside this year.
Good news no bronchitus, pnuemonia. Had ear surgery along with the cancer, have tubes to help it drain, that is keepin me from getting sick.

John

Gunner

This is me from years ago, but I still look the same.  I am the guy on the right.

~Rob (Gunner)
- IE Zone Editor
- Gunners File Type Editor
http://www.gunnerinc.com

NPNW

Gunner,

I like the idea of going from Automatic Weapons to Assembly Programming.